Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nexxus out of the NPPL ?

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Robbo said:
"I have had emails telling me of some great young talent that we have around the country and if I decide to go ahead with it, then I will be going around the UK (and even Scotland ) to have a look at them."

"Perhaps that will all come later but for the time being, my choices have just been restricted to Europe only and in all honesty, if I choose to go ahead with it, Nexus will be a much better team in concentrating on one format only."
Pete

Nexus and NPPL are a done deal. What you seem to be saying here is Nexus and Millenniums are a question mark.

Is 06 the end or will we see more?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Robbo said:
Mikey, believe it or not, the experience of having had makd, the famous brainless Jock on Nexus, hasn't put me off having other home nationals on board.
If I hold trials, and you are good enough then you would get in, even if you are Welsh, and that goes for the two, or four legged varieties.
:)
Hey you may mock, but having a few extra sheep on the field with you make awesome moving bunkers :p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
mikey601 said:
Hey you may mock, but having a few extra sheep on the field with you make awesome moving bunkers :p

......and a welcome pastime if the game gets boring?

Problem is, hiding them Wellington boots from the judges :)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Robbo said:
......and a welcome pastime if the game gets boring?

Problem is, hiding them Wellington boots from the judges :)

Well considering the pace of the game the last time i played nexus i cant see me geting the chance of enjoying said pastime nor the game getting boring...:D

...and we have our ways ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Mark Toye-Nexus said:
Pete

Nexus and NPPL are a done deal. What you seem to be saying here is Nexus and Millenniums are a question mark.

Is 06 the end or will we see more?
..undecided mate, undecided.

What some people have attempted of late has knocked the bollocks out of even me....:rolleyes:

When me and Dot talked about this all last night, we came up with but three names who would NEVER have pulled a stroke like this, JW, MT and NT.
Do you not see the irony Mark ?

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Robbo said:
..undecided mate, undecided.

What some people have attempted of late has knocked the bollocks out of even me....:rolleyes:

When me and Dot talked about this all last night, we came up with but three names who would NEVER have pulled a stroke like this, JW, MT and NT.
Do you not see the irony Mark ?
Well whatever happens make no quick decisions.

Shockwave will be left holding the torch if Nexus cease to be.

But then at least you started that team too!!

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Baca Loco said:
TJ asked if there weren't guests at every NPPL event for the Tigers? The correct answer was no, there were guests at 4 of the 5. You said 2 of the 5. Anything negative you inferred is on you and the fact that you "forgot" some of the guests suggests to me you're the one with the issue, not TJ.
As for Bryan, if you're gonna impugn somebody to cover your own inadequacy at least try to do it sensibly because it's obvious to any marginally sentient creature that if B. had accumulated a bunch of penalites he wouldn't have remained on the field while the rest of you were pulled. D'oh! Otherwise I'm confident there isn't anything B. isn't better at than a bunch of ex-Tigers.
As for Bell he's the one in the NXL videos you get to buy and he'll be the one next season playing NPPL Pro.

You know, Warren, if you'd simply said nothing or else posted a simple, oh yeah, I forgot about them that would'a been the end of it but feel free to continue putting your foot in it.
Why do you go out of your way to stir me up Baca, you always do this. So now do you feel better? I think i asked you before who the hell are you & who the hell have you ever played for? I know you are a fat no-game baller who spends his time being a com nurd & associating yourself with boys that can play ball (Your son being one of them & who i must say is a nice guy not an arragant piece of toss like you) When you do this crap i feel like i have a fly buzzing around me preety annoying but to insignifacant to worry about.

Do you really believe your first statment to be true that B was sooo awsome & we all got shot every game becouse we are so crap ~& he is so awsome, i suppose it was him that soley got us to the Sunday club even know there were 6 other guys there???????

I like B & as such was playing along with your banter. i did admit i had forgot & made a mistake so what the fdu£k are you talking about? I dont understand why you would be soo disrerspectful to my old team do you relise the logistics of playing in the NPPL & Europe with 1/4 of the funds & talent available.

Of course you wouldnt becouse all your team done was pretend to be friends with a group & then steal anouther teams hard work & players well done for that cos in my book that makes you a dirty, lying cheater (fact) nothing more. You wanted a rise now you got one Baca this is the last time i will even acknowladge your existence TWAT:confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :mad: