The Home Of European Paintball

Not necessary calls

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Hi,

Getting back on topic, I was in the dead box when it happened and was pretty close, and it was out of order.

Bonus balling happens, I know. The out of order bit was the fact that he shot him out with a goggle hit but then waited until he had turned round and walked with his hand on his head and then shot him 6/7 times in the back!

That's not accidental, thats being malicious.

DP

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
mikey601 said:
You are ;) :p :D

Love you all, my work is done here, good night
Oh My God, ladies and gentlemen, WHAT A COLLOSAL EPISODE OF THEATRE OF WAR THIS HAS BEEN!!! :D:cool::p

watch that sweaty white towel hit the dirt of the arena floor, they thought it was all over five minutes ago, but it damn well is now! :D

thanks for watching, and make sure you dont miss tommorow's episode of,

Theatre Of WAR!!!!

:D :D :D

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Call me Mr. Curious but I'd like to know if anyone in any upper division team, say your D1s, actually ever says this?
Also if it's more common for teams that consistently fail to win more than one or two games to use this perfectly harmless no offense intended call?

(I have a theory you see but I need a bit more information.)
Baca, i was playing div 1 and it was said to us, hence my gay field call.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Didn't you get penalty points for shouting "GAY FIELD!" at somone after they shouted "Easy field" when they hung the flag against you?

You TRUELY are my hero!

(I am being very sincear about that btw)
and for pointing a gun in a aggressive manner cause i told the guy to fcuk off cause he was going on at one of our players.

plus the marshals had a ear off me on that field any way cause someone i shot first then shot me and Ian got away with it and then they hanged the flag with a hit on there packs.

Didn't they AL.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
dude you ruined the ending of my show......:(

NAH just joking, i love ALL of you guys!!! :) :) :)

and this is the most bizarre thread i have ever participated in....;)

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Didn't they AL.
Oooooohhh, wait viewers, i think i detect a hint of blades being sharpened!:D

if the contestants go back at it, can i have a junior commentator take over please? my back is killing me from sweeping all the blood and guts out of the arena.......

Sam out:D

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
So wouldnt Clear Field be much more appropriate?
As I said I have never known that "easy field" was or ever has been offensive to anyone before now.... I thought it was simply what people said when the field was clear.
Very sorry if anyone is offended by it but to be fair I think anyone who is needs to realise that most people who say it think its just an inherrant paintball phrase.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
As I said I have never known that "easy field" was or ever has been offensive to anyone before now.... I thought it was simply what people said when the field was clear.
Very sorry if anyone is offended by it but to be fair I think anyone who is needs to realise that most people who say it think its just an inherrant paintball phrase.
just like most noobs think spiders are an inherently top end marker.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
just like most noobs think spiders are an inherently top end marker.
If that was the best way you could convert the debate into a dig at me then well done ;)

I mean in the way that very few people know where the wet in "wet your appetite" comes from and yet many people use it, there are better examples I'm sure.