Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ad, Jimbo summed it up when stating barnett is his own worst enemy because he just can't stop himself from being him ... it's beyond his capabilities because his ego trumps any rationale he might employ ...

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Harassment is defined by the feelings of the person being harassed. If I feel harassed by what you are doing then I can make a complaint. It is then for the court to decide if they feel I can reasonably claim to be harassed by the behaviour. Realistically I'd need to show an impact on my life ie I'm afraid to open my front door in case Robbo is there etc.

The legislation was intended to fill the gap when it comes to serious domestic violence and stalking however it has been hijacked and is mainly used for people being called names on facebook.

You are signing to say you have received and understood the document but as the document tells you that Barnett finds the mentioned actions harassing then you understand that if you repeat the actions he will find them harassing also.

example repeated daily:
A calls B a c**t on facebook, B calls police and claims to be harassed by it (alarmed or distressed is irrelevant as that's for public order offences).
Police officer rolls his/her eyes and thinks why the f**k are you calling the police grow up!
Once an allegation is received it can't be ignored so B is told to block A on Facebook and A is given a P.I.N explaining that B is harassed by being called a c**t so please don't do it again.
A then calls B a c**t again and one of B's friends see's it and tells B about it. My complains and A gets nicked.
Probably won't get charged unless it's high risk but has to be investigated unfortunately.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Woo Hoo, I just noticed the view count was sitting at 100,084 and so any proposed litigation from barnett is kinda closing the gate after the horse has fuhk'd off ... I'd like to see him try putting a 100,084 views back in the p8ntballer bottle, I'm afraid everyone in paintball has got the required message looonngg ago :)

Reactions: Spikerz

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
WMT, thanks for the info - it's appreciated and thankfully, I think I can negotiate the looming legal minefield in the sense of posting my opinions without too much adjustment but bottom line is, I've never intentionally stated anything in this thread to harass barnett.
I have however made observations, I've also stated my opinions and just because barnett might not like what I say does not afford him any legal rights when it comes to declaring harassment .... I think.

In that letter alone, he has lied [or made a mistake] concerning a couple of things and so he can't even initiate litigation without falling flat on his face.
And faced with that level of buffoonery, I don't think I'll be spending too much time behind bars.

There are more than enough people in this thread who've stated that if anything like this should happen then they would have no problem in writing statements to the effect of confirming any of the things I've said concerning barnett.

And so, if barnett wishes to go down that road, then he should go for it because for as long as there's life in me, I'm gonna report upon what I believe to be relevant and what I deem to be in the interests of our paintball community.

And if it goes the legal route, we can let the courts decide as to what's legal and what's not.
I got nothing to lose ... he has - he's now faced with making a choice as to the lesser of evils; my choice is easy and that's because I've never done the sort of things he has.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
WMT, please correct me if I'm wrong here but does the actual mentioning of barnett's name constitute harassment?
I really cannot see that it does but how can the mere mentioning of a name be described as harassment, surely I must be threatening him in some way to be guilty of harassment, or have I got it wrong here?

Also, the thing I find curious is, this thread, and previous threads of the same vein have been long-standing and so why did it take so long because surely if anyone had a problem with the content of these threads, then the timing is somewhat perplexing, if not a little academic.
Thousands upon thousands have read these posts as well as all the posts he made about me on various internet outlets such as FB etc ..
I'm pretty sure that in the same way as he has the option of accusing me of harassment, I could do the same but I'd never go down that road unless there were very specific circumstances such as a counter-suit to provide leverage.
I'm damned sure a lot of the attacks he's made upon me could easily be described as 'harassment' in much the same way as my posts concerning him, if indeed mine were.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
The way I see it is, people are p1ssed with his actions and vent on here. Which you allow. For that, he continually attacks you, anyone around you, this site, and anyone who agrees. All started by his actions, but he thinks there is another solution, that doesn't involve blame on his part.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
wasn't there the mocking video from the hoff, along with the 45 minute production where he rips pieces out of people?

Reactions: oneijim

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
wasn't there the mocking video from the hoff, along with the 45 minute production where he rips pieces out of people?
There sure was. He has made a number of personal attacks on so many people. Maybe some of these guys should return the favour with their own police complaints. A waste of police time but might be worth having something official from this side too.

Status
Not open for further replies.