Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Overrated/underrated

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
lol,,,everybody talking about teams that are overrated /underrated and still no on has thought about the teams that travel.

Overrated: Storm (pro):D ma plumbs

under-rated:
K2
Jersey Warriors
Phonix Factory Team

p8ntdog

EZ TIGER
Apr 10, 2003
50's
www.mayhemtigers.com
Good topic J, (typical of you though)

UNDERRATED

Sanches- Ecstacy ( got more potential than any young player i
have ever seen, destined to be the best player in UK)

Ronnie- Tigers ( i agree)
Paul Cane- Tigers ( awsome first season with tigers)
Colby- Method
Jim- Twisted
Backlash

OVERRATED

Sam Keats- Method

:cool:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by pat
lol,,,everybody talking about teams that are overrated /underrated and still no on has thought about the teams that travel.

Overrated: Storm (pro):D ma plumbs

under-rated:
K2
Jersey Warriors
Phonix Factory Team
jersey?? where the feck is that;) :D

D

duffistuta

This weekend I was really impressed by Jim Kellener from Twisted and Latham from K2...would be surprised if a lot of Pro teams weren't after those two.

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Underated -

Exodus - I have seen these guys play a few times, but some of their breaks at campaign where perfect! They just need to move up more aggressively and they will be ripping teams in no time.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by duffistuta
This weekend I was really impressed by Jim Kellener from Twisted and Latham from K2...would be surprised if a lot of Pro teams weren't after those two.
'Kelleher';). Teams have tried but thus far remain unsuccessfull, one of the plus sides to a close knit team....

I'd say Si was one of our most underated players, damn killing machine from the tape!!

Paul
:)

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
Originally posted by Burb
Underated -

Exodus - I have seen these guys play a few times, but some of their breaks at campaign where perfect! They just need to move up more aggressively and they will be ripping teams in no time.
Thanks mate!

The boys have worked hard so far and have achieved some pretty decent results. So with our hard work and new sponsors coming through, it'll only be a matter of time b4 we do rip it up.

Keep watchin!!

Chris

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Exodus are a good team! Played them at Stb and it came down to a 1on1. V.Good Game!

Hope to play you lot in the future!

Dave

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pat

Overrated: Storm (pro) ma plumbs

under-rated:
K2
Jersey Warriors
Phonix Factory Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jersey?? where the feck is that

le pig ,,,,,,,,,its a small Island But just a bit Bigger Than The Isle Of **** :cool: :D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
hahahaha

Originally posted by pat
quote:

jersey?? where the feck is that

le pig ,,,,,,,,,its a small Island But just a bit Bigger Than The Isle Of **** :cool: :D
jersey
aka frog hugging freaks, 9 miles by 5 miles = 45 square miles

Isle of Man
32.5 miles by 13.5 miles = 221 square miles
:p :p ;) :D :cool: