Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oxford anyone?

Hunted

Oct 31, 2002
51:45:34 N 1:15:04 W
Visit site
Great! Since I'm fairly new to this area...well actually never really travelled to any cities between London and Oxford. :D

Although I have been to the movie theatre in Wycombe.

Know of any places where I can play some rec-ball, close to our area?

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
well do you know of madienhead, thats about 20 mins drive for me (even though i don't drive) i think its on your train line (so my step dad tells me), not on mine though :( so its always going to be a strugle to get there. Anyways there are 2 one is called Diablo paintballing, that one is run by SPARKLIE CHICK (on this forum) and there is also absolute paintballing, both have websites (just put a "www." and ".com" around them and take the spaces away) you can also go to www.ukpsf.com and look there

post back on this thread if you find any more.:D

Hunted

Oct 31, 2002
51:45:34 N 1:15:04 W
Visit site
What a response!

Well, first of all "Thank you" for welcoming me here. :)

Second, I have been dying to get some paint shot at me for awhile. (no, i'm no sadist :p )
Just either didn't have the time or enough people who were interested.

Anyways, Thank you 'spyderflashcd23' and 'SPARKLIE CHICK' for your great help and I will contact you soon SPARKLIE.
I was trying to organise a paintball event for the 'interested few.' :)

So just how good are your cookies anyways? lol

Hunted

p.s. what is the 'Academy'?
p.p.s. I'm no vet at paintball but learning :)

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
no problem

I asked the same question, and i found out that it is a sort of walkon training day, not really for experts though. hope that helps...................................

......oh yeah Id be intresed if your orginising an event and probaly would have 1 more person who would be too.:D :D :D :D :D :D