The Home Of European Paintball

Oxford anyone?

voncringle

*** member ****** player
Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
20min from wycombe pha!!

10mins tops from the pool to the site!!

sparks you are in pgi this month page 103 flowers and all!!!

how tells me you are holding a marshal ukpsf day is it open to any one? (meaning can i pop down)

flash if you need a lift on the 17th ill be happy to oblige (for a cheese burger or 2!)

cheers von

Von cringle hi sweetie did you miss me? UKPSF marshalls traing is by invite are you looking to try out for a job? lol talk to me and soon I am recurting well word gets out and we are still growning.

Its saturady the 9th of november 9am till 4pm.

Guys the cookies well what can I say they made the series 2002 head line in PGI upstaged by ones own cookies draw your own conclusions:confused:

Acadmey is a blast loads of fun hell I even trew a 3 day party for my regulars and much fun was had by all. Hope to see you all soon sparklie.:D

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Sparklies site and walkons

Hey Hunter, welcome to the boards. I am in Aylesbury and as luck has it, only really go to Sparklies site.
Academies, well, its basically a bunch of people (whoever is up for it) from all different levels and with lots of different level markers that all play together (mainly sup'air but also some woodland) and have a good day learning tips from the marshals and generally having a good time.
(there you go Sparklie, was that a good plug or what? :D )

As for walk-ons, it depends what marker you have and some other guidlines if you want to go punter hunting. If you just wanna chill out with fellow ballers and learn better playing technique or marker maintenance, I would definately recommend the academy.

Again its on the 17th this month. I will be there Sparklie, save me a box of paint

:D ;)

Hunted

Oct 31, 2002
51:45:34 N 1:15:04 W
Visit site
Hello jeevusmaximus,

Sounds great! Except that the only 'kit' that I have at the moment is the Mask/goggles. (JT Proteus 2<--any thoughts on this hunk of plastic?)

I intend on purchasing a marker et all. If my time permits in the future, not to mention expenses as well. :)

I am looking forward in meeting some of you guys/gals at the 'Academy' on the 17th. I currently don't have a method of transportation. (not in this country anyways) So, I'll be looking to catch a bus or catch a train or something.
The Academy sounds lax and yet thrilling. I would love to shoot the $hit with fellow ballers and learn some tricks and "How to's."

The 'Sparklie' site as many of you call it sounds great!
Also looking forward visiting this place and making it a weekend event. (again if time allows)

Hunted

p.s. SPARKLIE CHICK - You don't happen to have a shop full of gizmo's n' gravity defying paintballs at your site do ya? :D
Hunted wants some eye-candy :)

Hunted

gravitey defying paintballs well that would be a warp drive sir and no not a regualr stock item. Was there any thing in paticualr you fancied if so let me know and if it's no in stock it can be pre ordered in for you. I do have allsorts of sexy shiney stuff to make you drool. There will be piccy in the online shop very soon ;)

jeves not bad sweetie shamlessly blatent.

My site is actually called diablo the site but those that know me know it by my player name sparklie chick!

See you there are you just wanting to put some paint through it for do you want a game?

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
no googles

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :(

MY F***IN bro took stereo and trashed it so i naturally F***ed his bike (put a knife through both tires:D) sohe took a hammer to my googles before i got home this morning and they are f***ed i am glad he didnt find my new marker along wit air tank and hopper, anyways he demolished my googles, i am glad i didnt have any paintballs and air otherwise i would have shot the $hit out of him and probally blinded him. Anyways i cant play till at least 2 weeks after the 17th (thats when i can earn all the money) unless i get this job today i am getting interviewed for.

PS i kicked the $hit out of him when i got home.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Spyderflash - speak nicely to Sparklie & I'm sure she'll lend you some site goggles. Well maintained unscratched non-fogging ones, not the cr@p you can get on some sites.

Hunted

Oct 31, 2002
51:45:34 N 1:15:04 W
Visit site
Hunted

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
gravitey defying paintballs well that would be a warp drive sir and no not a regualr stock item. Was there any thing in paticualr you fancied if so let me know and if it's no in stock it can be pre ordered in for you. I do have allsorts of sexy shiney stuff to make you drool. There will be piccy in the online shop very soon ;)

Well, I am quite interested in playing paintball whenever time permits. Weekends, holidays, or even weekdays.
I know that to show up for 'rec-ball' you do need your own gear.
(So I've read/or that most people that show up at those events are people who have had some prior experience in the sport)
Hence, I might as well invest in some gear of my own.
Got any suggestions or deals that you know that should get me started?
There are tons of forums and suggestions by many here but, it is hard to determine who is on the money or just B.S-ing it through.

Help a newbie in UK...would ya? Could ya?

Hunted

voncringle

*** member ****** player
Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
buy

at sparklies site you dont have to have your own gear for a trainingday/walkon you can hire some they aint half bad either. better than any others sites ive been to.

if your looking to bye your own marker impys are a good base to start from.
there are already electronic (so you dont have to arse about fitting a new frame to them)
they dont cost the earth.
(take a look a www.smartpartseurope.com that where most of them come from.)

you can up grade them untill the cows come home!
and there happy on both co2 and air.
spyders are another good marker but if you realy get in to it you will upgrade quickly some its better to spend a little bit more to start from.

this is probably no hope what soever but here you go!

von

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Hi Hunted,

I'm not an Oxford local anymore as I'm just up the M40 in the Midlands, but I'm familiar with the area and spend my spare time commuting between Stratford-upon-Avon, Maidenhead and Peterborough.

Where about's are you in Oxford? I didn't find any sites local (can you imagine how much the council would have charged for use of a field!?!) but if you've got wheels then Sparklies is 30 mins away in traffic.