Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oxford anyone?

Hunted

I do belive we also offered lifts and yes the accademy has a brilliant atmosphere :D Every one is very freindly and you will see a lot of names from the boards as I activly promte P8 to players ;)

Jeves is very cool and to be seen wearing all the latest cool baller wear, he dodn't play too bad either :p

We do all end up at the pub if it's not too late the bee hive at white waltham so see you soon and I need to know about equipment needed paint co2 or air and food ie vegie or not vegie.

sparklie brit chick on tour ;)

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Sparklie Chick, is the weekend after (23/11) a normal "customer day"? If so, I'll give you or whoever mans the phones a call to sort out a couple of deposits.

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Sorry Hunted, not into beer that much, especially if I am driving.
It's true what Sparklie says, I have to have new stuff, but I am not too sure about not playing to bad. I am still far off from how I would like to play.
THATS WHY I GO TO ACADEMY!!!!

(I know its blatant but I dont care! :p )

Hunted

Oct 31, 2002
51:45:34 N 1:15:04 W
Visit site
Hunted

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
I need to know about equipment needed paint co2 or air and food ie vegie or not vegie.
Well, since I do not own any equipment except a goggle.
I would appreciate it if you could reserve a marker, and a box of paint for me. (and any other parts needed to shoot some paint)
I do have some used BDU's to wear so that's taken care of.
Food would be great as well...certainly not a veggie-monster here.

So I'm guessing that I need to send some £££'s your way for a deposit?

Bah..I'll email ya for details.

Hunted

spyderflashlcd23

Watch out your gunna get
Oct 14, 2002
High Wycombe, Bucks
Visit site
sos i havent posted in ages cause i went to Alton Towers

Anyways i was just thinking about a post on page 2 from hunted, i will check out the bus times as it will be cheaper and i will also have one more person with me so it will be cheaper to get a taxi (although it will still be more expensive than a bus).

Plus i have got that job that i applied for and its only on weekday evening so it wont be on paintball days.:D :D :D :D