Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Well I've been the last 2 years and will be coming next year so just putting the question out there. Cheers papa g

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Just got back from doc's... seems I managed to get some infected bites on my legs whilst I was at Paintfest lol. Trust me for crawling around everywhere without bug spray lol. Now to take the penicillin horse pills :-(

I keep checking you tube for video's.... getting a few fresh one's up so far. Hopefully more will come out soon :)

Reactions: Humanbeersponge

homemade

May 30, 2011
I had to go to the docs with infected bits too one of my fingers swelled to 3 times the size it should b. Painful. Lol

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
I tell you something though, they can bite me all they like, I would go back tomorrow to play NPF on a big game again without a second thought. Brilliant weekend.

wezzy1

Jul 22, 2012
this was my 3rd paintfest and it was the best 1 yet.i got bit on friday and my mates started to call me hell boy has my hand was 3 times the size.i also banged my shin and it looked like i had 2 knees

Attachments

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I used to play paintball, then I took a horsefly to the knee...

In all seriousness, a horsefly took a chunk out of my neck early on Saturday. By the afternoon I looked like a hamster that swallowed a golf ball. The first aid guy said if it got any bigger I would have needed a jab ! Any closer to my windpipe and he'd have called for an ambo !

Still, all told. Amazing, amazing weekend. Stomped the mini USDE in a rolling game on Saturday morning, nailed the zombies in the charity game, misplaced my car key at quarter to twelve whilst drunk and staggering around in the rain looking for it and had some totally epic gunfights on Sunday. Well played to everyone and well done to all at NPF, Ged, Kerry, Stuart, Dave and Mozza just to name a few. Marshalls like Lydii, Soph and Polish all taking their punishment so we could all have a good time. NPF should be genuinely proud of their team. Same again next year no doubt !

Reactions: Lyddii

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Will this turn into an Paintfest injury thread? lol. Knee looks painful. Banged my knees up good whilst there, could barely bend left leg after the first day... I REALLY must invest in some knee pads lol. Damn MeDiC sounds like you got a little lucky! (The neck and finding the key lol). Talking about drunk.. I was busy bailing out to the tent on the Saturday night thanks to someone knocking the guide ropes down.... so had to sleep on a literally soaking wet pillow (I don't advise it.. I now have a horrendous cough).

For me... the saturday and sunday have kinda blurred into one a bit. I do remember reaching the far boundary as a human, and basically shouting at guys to take the flank asap. Managed to get about 20 guys listening, and they stormed the left wiping out the zombies :-D Was rather fun :-D I remember laying in a wagon for about 10 minutes and being told I had someone behind me (and had all the other enemies to the front). Eventually I had to try and move, and as I stepped out... two paintballs square in the stomach... nice shooting whoever that was! :-D