Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
So far, the only picture I have of the while thing is me falling asleep in the car on the way up LMAO. Was so hoping there might have been a shot of me to show I was there.

Viper83

May 8, 2013
Birmingham
So far, the only picture I have of the while thing is me falling asleep in the car on the way up LMAO. Was so hoping there might have been a shot of me to show I was there.
They posted on the paintfest facebook page that the pics and vids are going up soon.

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
There seems to be a serious lack of pics and video so far, next year I'm taking my camera in with me and the same for staargate!

BIG MOZZA

GUN FOR HIRE
Dec 16, 2004
Where ANGELS rule
Well what can i say AWESOME !!! It was a epic weekend
Site / looked fantastic
Trade / Area was buzzing huge thanks to Lips,BZ,RAP4,Warped,N.P.F,Just
Food / I won't comment as didn't get to try it but it did look nice
Paint / I shot F13,Gi and didn't have a problem at all
Game / Ran like clockwork never far from a good old fashioned firefight
Marshalling / Totally honest answer is the marshalls did a fantastic job and deserve every ounce of praise they are getting
Organisation / Kerry,Ged,Milky,Stuart did a brilliant job pulling everything together
Teams / Great to see so many Scottish Warriors,Team Iceslave,BZ,OnslaughtSF,Titan wolves,Penetrators,Sneaky snorkels, Warped militia,Mayhem militia And many more who made the trip from all over

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Saw the latest photo's... but must be more from game play? Must be a whole heap of footage out there from video camera's as well!

El Delementez

www.paintriot.co.uk
Mar 3, 2013
Milton Keynes
www.paintriot.co.uk
Saw the latest photo's... but must be more from game play? Must be a whole heap of footage out there from video camera's as well!
We only went out once with the camera as everyone wanted to play on the Sunday. I saw a lot of photos being taken and a lot of headcam footage - but haven't seen much on YouTube as of yet.

My barrel cam footage came out a bit **** so I doubt I'll be doing much with mine.