Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest

hodder

What a weekend, a huge thank you to all the NPF team for putting on such a great event, you really set the bar for scenario paintball across the industry.

It was my first time being a guest commander, fighting with the Mayhem Militia for the HMC. The HMC already have some fantastic players, who really made our lads feel welcome and got everyone involved. We had a pretty fearsome 70 players in our Mayhem Militia for Paintfest, and I'd like to thank every single one of them for putting in a top-draw effort and helping me organise such a group of players. Special mention to Ross 'Ginge' Trestain, without whom my life would have been much harder.

The overall commander for the HMC, Daz, was a legend throughout, a little hard to understand with his thick brummie accent though so I mostly relied on lip reading, but I was completely screwed when he put goggles on. I just nodded and kept saying "we will shoot lots of people". He liked that. The other guest commander Jim Frensham from Warped also deserves a huge pat on the back, he was always in the thick of it and did a great job.

There was ferocious battles over some great maps, as well as missions and objectives and lots of twists and turns throughout the game, something for everyone really. The USDE did some good things throughout the game, but when the dust settled after the final battle for the 'Camp Bassett's Fort', there was never any doubt in my mind who had won, the mighty HMC!

After playing all varieties of paintball over the years, this is my absolute favourite (perhaps only topped by the Mayhem Pacific Game ;) ). Another thank you to the NPF team once again, Ged, Kerry, Stuart, Nikki, Frasier, Chris and everyone who puts in the time and effort in making this a must for every paintballer's calender.

Will hopefully see most of you at our event, the Mayhem Big Game: Pacific 3 on the 31st of August/1st of September, we would love to see you guys there.

Thank you.

Dave Hodder
HMC Guest Commander!

Last edited:

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Was an amazing weekend, well done to HMC on the win, thanks to every player but the biggest thanks goes to the Marshall that picked us up from the top of the country lane on the sunday morning, and dropped us right at camp, you are an absolute legend Im glad we stuck our thumb up for a lift.

Reactions: frenchy2475

henry tutt

Banned
Oct 5, 2012
What a great weekend not only for the paintball but all the people there that came out from there drunken states to get a great victory for HMC with a great push at the end to send them running!