Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Referee's Required Nationwide

dontchowonthat

Jun 12, 2007
leicester
I was down at Basildon watching the Campaign Cup at the weekend. The refs did a sterling job and its my understanding that these guys are made up of other teams who take it in turns to ref while others play. I like the idea of training as a ref if there is a need:confused:. Count me in:D
Lee

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
I was down at Basildon watching the Campaign Cup at the weekend. The refs did a sterling job and its my understanding that these guys are made up of other teams who take it in turns to ref while others play. I like the idea of training as a ref if there is a need:confused:. Count me in:D
Lee
Don't think they are actually. I know some are Marshalls at Campaign Paintball in Cobham near Guildford. I think the rest are either from UKRef's or EuroRef's. Not sure though, better to ask one of the Marshalls who did CC.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Don't think they are actually. I know some are Marshalls at Campaign Paintball in Cobham near Guildford. I think the rest are either from UKRef's or EuroRef's. Not sure though, better to ask one of the Marshalls who did CC.
The main group of Refs for the Millennium Series are made up of refs from different countries all coming under the banner of Euro Refs.
The UK Refs are part of the collective.

Russ