Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish walk-on (Foxwood)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
mmm might be a little to big for me was realy after a 3 or 4 pot pack borrowing one of warren tomoz but bring yours just in case will have a look at it might change my mind

rob1

Kitsune are coming!
i went punter hunting today at foxwood with my cousins. the site was really great really soft underfoot and nice cool air with a bit of sun so hope for the same tomorrow people!!!!!!!! hyper tyre has a new set of tires all down one side i havnt seen and dunno if you guys have. i will tell you now its bloody scary!!!!!! just piles of tractor tyres and pleanty of oppertunities to sneak up on people!!!! but if its not as new as last walk-on you guys will know what im babbling about.
anyway, see you there tomorrow bright and early with an hours less sleep!!!!!
rob

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Well, i've been up since 3am so im now off to bed! See you guys in the morning, don't forget about the clocks or i'm gonna be stood around for an hour like a lemon :D

Ollie17 / Crumpler-> Hopefully talk to you guys tomorrow regarding warped. If not you both now have my mobile number, so you can text me.

Game-> I'll bring that pack incase you want it, hopefully both our new toys will hold up. :)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
well guys the end of yet another fantastic day, really enjoyed it, good sport good people, good weather, good paint(ish), was pleasure playin with you all again, roll on next months.

im loving my new gun *cough*ion*cough*, didnt let me down all day think i chopped one ball out of 4000 ish, spot on!

i can sleep easily tonight due to the fact i got olly's hopper on speedball well proud haha

regards mark

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
It was a excellent game and day (apart from my g/f and blocked drains)

my new autococker ran like a dream only trouble was the odd misshaped ball unusual for draxxus but think it was just out of one bag and not all of them as the problem went away

bag it covered in bruises annoying thing about that is most of them are from when i was out but then cant be helped

oh btw was it your ion i shot the red one ?