Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish walk-on (Foxwood)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
every thing was easy to clean not a lot on my gun

unlike beanbag who proberly had half a shelf of crownpaint in his ram :)

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
the marshalling sucked big style and don't forget kiddies that a ball test will be in place next month if your balls don't reach the required drop test standard then its either buying site paint or your down to 250 fps. (and don't think you can hide crap paint in with good paint as I'll be keeping an eye and random testing through the day)

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
infernomark said:
haha unlucky, i had a go on a cocker and was well impressed think the gat whore is rising within me

that might have been my red black one

did it arouse you ?

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Tortoiselicker said:
the marshalling sucked big style and don't forget kiddies that a ball test will be in place next month if your balls don't reach the required drop test standard then its either buying site paint or your down to 250 fps. (and don't think you can hide crap paint in with good paint as I'll be keeping an eye and random testing through the day)
normaly have site paint

but next time will be a box of evil unless its been destroyed by the mail service so lets hope its ok

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
crumpler said:
may i ask what is the required drop test? how hight? how many bounces?
The paintball will be dropped from a height of 6ft onto a concrete paving slab. this drop is repeated until the ball breaks. anything up to 6 bounces will be acceptable paint for the site anything over 7 bounces will be considered hard paint. this method might change though and the full drop test will be put out in the walkon mailshot you are all sent before the next walkon.

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
TL, I must agree with you. There were moments when I wondered if the marshalls were paying attention, then I remembered you were out there.

But seriously, it was another excellent day and my gat ran beautifully

Won't be there next month....got family **** to do

Cheers all, see you all in May

:p

Tortoiselicker

Jun 8, 2005
Back in the UK
Visit site
Furey said:
TL, I must agree with you. There were moments when I wondered if the marshalls were paying attention, then I remembered you were out there.

But seriously, it was another excellent day and my gat ran beautifully

Won't be there next month....got family **** to do

Cheers all, see you all in May

:p
You try marshalling 34 players all shouting out "paintcheck paint check him marshal" even though they couldn't hitthe broad side of a barn from ten feet and thier balls are like marbles:D :D

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
No, I agree....its hard.....why do people ask for a paintcheck against someone else? That smacks of being 5 years old player cowboys and indians saying I shot you first.....

If you shoot them and they don't lie down.....shoot them again until they do....If they stick their hand in the air....stop

It's not rocket science is it??

:cool: