Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish walk-on (Foxwood)

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
i agree with the paint drop test good idea, as some paint out there yesterday was like ball bearings, theb lue balls who ever had them didnt seem to break much just break ribs(well almost) instead, but none the less was real good day and see you all next month

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I notice a patern here all the people complaining about paint where on the blue team

have to agree about autocockers every one i saw yesterday was sexy if i wasnt so poor i would want a 2nd now maybe a directors cut nexus but then maybe next year ;)

but was good first day out with it and no let downs at all it played well maybe a better paint to barrel match would help but apart from that it was fine

liked the way your ion fired but still happer that i got a cocker as it was a close call at one stage

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yeah im tempted at a cocker now as a second gun haha, yeah its funny how the people with the nearly broken ribs and paintball size holes in there arms was on blue team hahaha

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
well my paint should be ok next time got a box of evil come royal mail and was shocked that they only managed to break one ball not certain what to do about the bag think i will pot up the top half then wipe clean the others and it should be ok but not certain

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
got the autococker for £160

its a eclipse factory 2004 know he changed the trigger/feedneck/dovetail (its a sexy evil one)

but happy with the trigger setup even i can do 9bps+ with no effort but saying that when i tried it on psp mode my revvy could only keep up with 12bps ,but cant see myself doing 12+bps with out a lot more practice

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
mine runs on hp but talking to people they can run on lp as well but dont know the ins or outs of it
but there isnt a lot of noise apart from the backblock while it shoots or not that i notice find it relaxing lol compared to my piranah

going to try to corner olly sometime managed to ask him about bolts and ball detents yesterday so learned something but he realy seems to know his stuff about them

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yeah he said he had bin using them for like the last five or so years i think, hes the guy in the know, definatley considering gettin one now