The Home Of European Paintball

Something new from eclipse?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
My money is on a new barrel system.

Something to take on (and beat) the ultralite.

Oh yes!

........er no, but seeing as you mention it, it might be an idea for me to look into but as I did say that if I ever did bring anything out, it would necessarily have to be an improvement, and barrel technology is about as good as it gets I think.

Those tubes are machined to sometimes a tenth of a thou [if designed to] and so I can't see I'd be able to improve those guys unless of course I improved them aesthetically but that seems sooo limp ... Nah, I'd rather make stuff that improved performance in some way and not just looked better.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If something is in the pipeline - and I'm not saying there is - it may not be a product. It may be a collaboration on a project.

:)

...er ....... if I was collaborating with Ledzy on anything, it would normally be something like the complete reorganisation of UK Paintball and the assassination of certain people, I have to say though, it is generally myself who comes up with people needing to be whacked as Ledz is a much calmer and nicer individual than myself.

I think it fair to say my main collaborator would be, if in fact I had one you understand ............ er .... I'll give you a clue ....... he can be found under a car sometimes laying next to some organic matter ..........

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
Uhhh...planet eclipse fitness system. You get a jeff abbot mask and the address of one Mr. Robinson.
Instructions for use
1. Arrive at address and ring doorbell
2. Put mask on
3. Get ready to run like hell!