Speaking my brains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I am deeply troubled by Israel's brutality.

The claim is always that they cannot trust anyone to protect them, that they alone are responsible for their security. This leads to aggresiveness toward their neighbors, which makes Israel even less popular than they would be if they had "only" claimed half of Palestine. Palestinians are treated as potential crimals, one and all, which provides each with reason to hate Israel.

I understand that there needs to be a place where the Jewish people know that they are safe, where there will never be another Holocaust. How about Brooklyn? I am only half kidding. Despite the fact that the Jewish people originated in Israel, displacing the Palestinians has been disasterous. Imagine if the Irish Americans were so mistreated in America that the world community felt the best solution was to resettle them in Ireland.

Giving Israel unconditional support menas that Israel will do as it will. The only way to eliminate a threat from some population for all eternity is to eliminate them for all eternity. That is no more acceptable in Palestine than Poland. Safety is an illusion. Different groups will have conflict, and the shape of future conflict is impossible to forcast.

By the way, Israelis are fed a lot of propaganda growing up. They are taught in school that the Israeli army begged the Palestinians to stay and be neighbors to the Jewish people. Ask Palestinians who were displaced about that.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
These troops know what thier fighting for...They fight for you and me in a hell of sand to protect you,me,and people they will never meet..They know the risks and that is why they are heroes..

I also agree with that. I have been in the army and was very nearly was in the 1st gulf war.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: umm

Originally posted by Cube
So we can expect the war to extend into Israel then?

can't really use failure to comply with UN resolutions as an excuse when you support a country that has ignored more than anyone else -6

Not an excuse..But there are certain resolutions that lead to war and certain ones that dont....You know which ones they are..Resolutions telling Israel to pull out of certain areas and Iraqs non compliance with disarming and breaking cease fires are 2 very different subjects...100's of nations break resolutions..I would also break a resolution if it told me to pull back from areas where I had security in place to halt suicide bombers coming into heavily populated cities..Its the ones broken that threaten the world as a whole that im more concerned about..Im not condoning the situation in Israel but cmon bro,your getting into a subject thats totally different...In 2000,Israel offered the Palestinians 95% of what they wanted and they walked away...Make up your own mind as to whether Arafat wants peace or not...Im pretty sure he wants the complete annihilation of Israel..So you tell me if those broken resolutions dont sound like such a good idea now.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Headrock

Let me explain a few things for you , as it seems like you and many with you are totaly in the dark of whats going on.

Lets start with your latest post.

Not an excuse..But there are certain resolutions that lead to war and certain ones that dont....You know which ones they are..Resolutions telling Israel to pull out of certain areas and Iraqs non compliance with disarming and breaking cease fires are 2 very different subjects...100's of nations break resolutions.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not an excuse..But there are certain resolutions that lead to war and certain ones that dont....You know which ones they are..Resolutions telling Israel to pull out of certain areas and Iraqs non compliance with disarming and breaking cease fires are 2 very different subjects...100's of nations break resolutions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, I'm glad to hear that aggressive armed expansionism isn't naughty in your book 6...how do you think Israel gets into these areas in tha first place?

Can we please have a sane world view on this - Israel/Palestine needs sorting, Israel are not an innocent party here and this problem is a cancer that affects tha entire region. Stop dancing round that issue.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Headrock

Let me explain a few things for you , as it seems like you and many with you are totaly in the dark of whats going on.

Lets start with your latest post.

Then you tell me witch resolutions lead to war and witch dont?
Do you serouisly say that resolutions telling a nation to pull out of certain areas shouldnt lead to war? Or are you saying if it is Israel it shouldnt?
Why dont we cut the BS and tell it like it is?

Irak - Kuwait = pull out or the UN will attack
N.Korea - S.Korea = pull out or the UN will attack
Katanga - Kongo = Pull out or the UN will attack
Etc etc

Israel - Palestine = Please leave..

Next quote
"would also break a resolution if it told me to pull back from areas where I had security in place to halt suicide bombers coming into heavily populated cities."

Okey, so what you are saying is that a Nation should only follow certain resolutions and dont bother about the ones that they dont like?
Or what you really are saying is, scrap the UN, right?

About this security issue Israel is pressing so hard to make people belive in. Dont you think the Suicide bombers have any link to the fact that Isreal is occuping there land?
Or the fact that the Palestinian community is hummiliated every day by roadblocks, a bunch of facist settlers running around with Uzis and the Israeli goverment that issue collectiv punishhment?

And now to the biggest lie of them all

"In 2000,Israel offered the Palestinians 95% of what they wanted and they walked away...Make up your own mind as to whether Arafat wants peace or not...Im pretty sure he wants the complete annihilation of Israel..So you tell me if those broken resolutions dont sound like such a good idea now."

Lets start with the 95 %. Or lets start even earlier

You are living in a 2 storey house with your family.
1 day a police officer tells you that beacuse of a terrible war in another country you have to give away the upper floor to this family from that country. You dont have anything to say about it.
The family moves in and after 2 weeks they have runned you and the rest of your family out in the garage. Your neighbours try to help but they are simply to strong.

The family in house, doesnt feel secure. So they attack EVERY neighbour and are soon owners of land and houses all over the place. You your self are getting old but your kids is growing up with a determination of not giving up. Finally the "guests" is feeling so insecure with your family in the garage so they take the garage to.

Now your lifes is getting really bad. The thiefs are doing everything to make your living as hard as possible and even worse, the thiefs cousins is flying in from New York and claiming your garage to be holy for them ( they are motorsport freaks )

Uprisings and conflicts is the order of the day and the violent is getting worse and worse.

The thief is one day giving you a offer. I let you have the garage, but my cousins is staying and Im gonna keep control of the doors so if you want to pass from one side to the other you have to pass thru me first. WHAT do you not accept this? Its almost 95 % of the area!! Well then your not getting anyting..

Its like Mexico taking the state of texas and then offer you 95 % back. they are only keeping Dallas and Houston..

Bare in mind that we are not even talking about the house anymore, we are talking about the f*cking garage!!!

So you reckon that Arafat dont want peace huh?
The funny part is that Arafat is actuelly elected by the people, but it maybe would be easier if Sharon could pick the Palestinian leader? Its also funny to see how this facist war criminal Sharon is so widely accepted in the west..

What would it cost Israel to give back the West back and Gaza fully. Withdraw there troops and settlers and from there see if they can live in peace with Palestine?
They would have peace, and if not they could re-occupie the area in 1 day! But they wont beacuse they want to keep what not theres and to justifie there presens they are filling they word with thoose kind of lies.

Magued

D

duffistuta

Mag, you missed the best bit

I don't know if this was reported in the US - I doubt it - but one thing Israel has done falls into the realms of the X-Files almost...Missionaries have 'converted' South American tribespeople to Judaism, brought them back to Israel, settled them in areas of the disputed territories and then claimed the land for Israel as Jews are living on it!

:eek:

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by Gee
I also doubt that the fact that a US national was killed on sunday when an Israeli army bulldozer run her over, was reported in the US.
Quote : -

"Horrors such as these are absolutely routine for Israelis. Most Israelis have become so callous and inhuman that they think nothing of shooting children and crushing young mothers to death. It’s all in a day’s work for Israelis.

And it all goes unreported in America’s Jewish-controlled media.

“There are no important media outlets in the U.S. that are not owned or controlled by Jews.”

D

duffistuta

Steady on fella, it's just as easy to get anti-semitic as anti-Arab...I don't buy the 'the Jews are the power behind the power' myth any more than all the anti-Arab bollocks that's going around. This demonisation of both sides does no-one any good...'Arabs this' and 'Jews that' - it's all ****. Most Jews and most Arabs just want a peadeful solution to the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.