Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder E99

SPYDERMAN46350

Mar 29, 2002
NORTHERN INDIANA
Visit site
IM THINKING ABOUT UPGRADING FROM MY SPYDER COMPACT 2N1 TO A SPYDER E99.. IS THAT A GOOD IDEA? I CAN GET A E99 FOR 199.00 THATS PRETTY CHEAP FOR AN ELECTRIC MARKER BUT IS IT A CHEAP PRICE FOR A GOOD GUN? OR A CHEAP PRICE FOR A CHEAP GUN. I LIKE SPYDERS THEY ARE EASY TO WORK ON AND RATHER AFFORDABLE, AND WAS THINKING ABOUT THE SPYDER SE OR FLASH.. BUT IF I CAN GET THE E99 FOR 199.00 IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO PASS UP. I WOULD APRECIATE YOUR INPUT..

pirahna_punk

im gettin better really
Mar 19, 2002
Kentucky
www.geocities.com
man i saw the spyder E-99 in a magazine !NIFTY!. They are really cool **guns**. But im still not sure about any of that upgrading because ive never done that. LoL sorry bye

-Tony

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Looked at buying a Spyder E-99 in the UK, I've heard good things about them, apparently they are FAST. In my case it was an upgrade from a Mag, but I was told there was no point unless I was going for speed at a cheap price, an Impulse or Shocker is better for me. It depends what you use it for..(Don't say paintball!!) I mean Rec ball, or Tourney, If it's just for Rec Ball them go for it otherwise look for a higher end Electro Marker.

flameball

Apr 6, 2002
NJ
www.expage.com
i would go up to the flash. The flash has a LCD with modes like Semi, 3 round burst, 6 round burst, and full auto. 13bps. electronic triger frame.lowpresher chamber.expanchion chamber.bottum lin w/ regulator drop forward. sight rail. anti dubble feed. and many other things.
The spyder E99 os an okay gun but i would get the spyder flash. but then again what do i know?

~Mat

Team Zero In

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Dont go with the flash!

As for the low pressure chamber and expansion chamber, they are phoneys. With the low pressure chamber, this is just to make up for the 1 stage expansion chamber and you cant get real low pressure on a gun that runs at about 800psi (i think).

The other things a site rail on a vert feed gun :confused: the drop forward is really a drop down and the firing modes are not legal in most tournies.

-Philip

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Personally I would avoid another spyder altogether and save the money for a better gun, like say a Cocker or Impulse. If you're playing with a spyder now I believe that you'd probably be better off playing longer and getting more experience before investing in a new gun so that you can meanwhile put the money towards entry fees and paint which is a more constructive end. You will probably see in that span of time something that will be take you farther ahead in the game. Use such period for exploration both in equipment and technique. Knowledge and experience are what you need more than a new gun.

defyitall

Oct 29, 2002
Rochester, NY
www.nudamage.com
i'd have to agree with Onion. why make like a fifty dollar jump when you could keep the compact for a while and save up for a much better gun. then you'd have a relaible blowback as a backup to your crazy good marker.

if your set on going with a electro-mechanical gun i'd look at M3's black draguns. the basic has 13 bps for like 150 or less. the LCD models has burst modes for $240 i think. they are psyder based so the parts are interchangeable but a better gun for the price than the e-99 or flash, IMO.

beaco2k

Apr 11, 2002
e.anglia
Visit site
the last time i put a post up about the e-99 i said it was a good marker wot i ment was as a newbie it was cheap plus it got me into p8ntball and now its like a drug.now im after an lcd angel,other p8ntballers have give me there in put on markers an even let me have a go with there's to see if i like the marker.i will not go back to the spyder but it was a start of point for me.