Spyder E99

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Philip
Dont go with the flash!

As for the low pressure chamber and expansion chamber, they are phoneys. With the low pressure chamber, this is just to make up for the 1 stage expansion chamber and you cant get real low pressure on a gun that runs at about 800psi (i think).

The other things a site rail on a vert feed gun :confused: the drop forward is really a drop down and the firing modes are not legal in most tournies.

-Philip
or the uk;)

chickenfoot

~Me With Head On Fire~
Nov 3, 2002
England
Visit site
:eek: omg! dude! the e-99 frickin rocks! i got mine about a week ago, an its seriously fast! i got mine for £170 (inc. p+p) and its a frickin good price for a seriously good gun! just look at the reviews on the spyder e-99 at pbreview.com , its a deal, a steal, you have to get it, and if you do, you wont regret it, i mean, sure, the flash has lcd and a regulator but it so much more expensive for a gun which isnt really that much better. The e-99 is fast and reliable, and has the same modes (semi, 3 burst, 6 burst, and full auto) as the flash. All in all, the e-99 is better value for money, and at £170, its a bargain, i highly reccomend you buy it.
i hope your not asleep after that an hope it helped :)

Chickenfoot you wouldn't have brought your e-99 from Havoc paintball would you?? If so you have a serious problem. Unless you are aware, having anything but semi-mode in the UK is illegal.
If you get caught by the rozzers with a burst or auto mode gun you could land yourself in a major problem. If like you say you have all the modes active you have two options.
1 send it back to where you brought it as they shouldn't have sold you it in the UK
2 Set it to true semi mode and then deactivate the other modes[ you can do this buy either melting the other dip switches or placing a big blob of araldite on all the switches]

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
yup,it's like walking around with a m16 (exageration:D ) and saying it's ok it's deactervated i took the firing pin out at home,both are going to land you in some serious doo-doo if you get caught/reported:(

jim_rawles

Oct 29, 2002
Somerset
Visit site
form the guy down the home office,
While only the courts can offer a final ruling, it seems likely that a paintball gun capable of fully automatic or burst fire would count as a prohibited weapon under Section 5(1)(a) of the Firearms Act 1968.weaponThe maximum penalty for possessing such an item is ten years imprisonment . A circuit board or chip to allow fully automatic or burst fire would be a component part of such a

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Yeah, paintball markers have to follow all the rules for airguns.
But remember they are there for everyones safety.
A worst case scenario is someone accidently fires their marker in the safe zone where goggles are not worn. If the marker was semi then (hopefully) only one ball is fired. If it was full auto then who know how many balls would be fired?