Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
crud.......

Originally posted by chickenfoot
so what can i do?
do i have to melt the dip-switches? would that be ok? :(
No, cos some of the dipswitches control ROF, im working on a solution at the moment.

chickenfoot

~Me With Head On Fire~
Nov 3, 2002
England
Visit site
Re: crud.......

Originally posted by Philip

No, cos some of the dipswitches control ROF, im working on a solution at the moment.
yea but in semi-auto the rof cannot be adjusted, and i quote from the manual... " In single shot mode, dip switches 1,2,3,4 can be at any position "

:confused: so i can melt them yea? :confused:

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Re: Re: crud.......

Originally posted by chickenfoot

yea but in semi-auto the rof cannot be adjusted, and i quote from the manual... " In single shot mode, dip switches 1,2,3,4 can be at any position "

:confused: so i can melt them yea? :confused:
Not safely.

chickenfoot

~Me With Head On Fire~
Nov 3, 2002
England
Visit site
i got it from www.havocpaintball.com , and after i found out it was illegal i got this reply :

if its any conselation we are no longer stocking these guns as full autos we have the chips removed now at source and if the owner reinstalls the chip then that is up to them and at there own risk, the JE30B lock switch is very easy to remove from any gun and that down grades the gun to a semi auto which is leagal to own, the problem has been sorted out this end as far as the law is concerned, we have consulted at length and where i cant sell the gun with the chip fitted i can sell the gun with the chip removed and in the box, this was a fact we were not aware of until recently and like i said it has been sorted out. all our guns now come with a warning telling others not to place the lockswitch back in the gun, and after all you did buy the gun for that quallity at the end of the day
my advice is to remove the lock switch this way the gun is leagal to use on all site no matter what anyone else says also as this is a mass produced gun it will be worth having it chronotested

pretty gay huh? :(

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
As long as you cannot revert the marker to full auto then removing the lock switch should be fine. Bung some araldite where the lock switch was and this should be ok.