Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder E99

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Originally posted by chickenfoot
i got it from www.havocpaintball.com

I'd Contact the shop you got it from if he's a reputable supplier he should sort it out at the end of the day you went to him for a marker that could be used for playing paintball in the UK the marker he supplied to you does not meet that criteria.

Tell them youll go to trading standards.....

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
this is a totally blatent scapegoat,there basically saying buy this marker from us legally (but is it:( ),then stick the chip back in when no ones looking because thats why you bought it in the first place
this shop obviously does not care for the safty&immage of paintball there just out to make money any way they can and sod anybody else:mad:

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
The problem is that not many people really know what the laws are when concerning paintball. I believe that Havoc didnt know what the laws were when he sold this marker. After I informed him of where he was going wrong, he has now sorted his stuff out. Interesting enough havoc is one of the very few retailers who now print up some of the laws concerning paintball.

Chickenfoot

Try and contact them again and ask if they would either do the conversion for you or at the least talk you through what to do.

chickenfoot

~Me With Head On Fire~
Nov 3, 2002
England
Visit site
hmmmmmm....

yea maybe but i dont think hell bother, i think lepig is right and i think that an established dealer like himself knows the law and knew it was illegal to sell me it in the first place, either way im pissed off an im gonna try an melt the dipswitches, seeing as its apparently illegal to hsve it, evan with the lock switch out....<sigh> :(

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Chickenfoot

Just contact him and send it back you shouldn't have to melt anything what the point of buying a new marker and then having to take a soldering iron to it...

chickenfoot

~Me With Head On Fire~
Nov 3, 2002
England
Visit site
to be honest with u i cant be arsed with all the hassle of paying to send it back, its too much aggrivation, hell probably make me pay for it anyway, i can jus melt the dipswitches, itll be the same as taking the chip out, not literally but same effect, buteasier an cheaper...