Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staining paint

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
go get your coat matey ;)

I for one make sure my kit is in the wash as soon as I get back.... and I agree that the tops do not effect your playing, but staiing.. is out of order.. eg your playing top gets so stained your sponsors logos cannot be seen they aint gonna be happy.. (now I know that the staining isn't that bad)

Now if I knew that staining paint was to be allowed then I would have picked playing tops with darker colours so the stains didn't show up as much.... and much cheaper...

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by WKD
And so it goes on!!! Nobody is able to actually put a name to the staining paint every team sponsored by all different paint companys is gonna say it aint my paint that stains maybe someone could do a test of all the paints and see which stains if any. The other thing is after a days play or even three days play of paintball using the same top getting shot on it does everyone put their kit straight into the washing machine to get it clean!!! I know i dont when uve just got back after a 2-3 hour drive been up since stoopid o'clock to play 'ball the last thing your gonna want to do is think ooo i must put my kit in the wash and get those nasty stains out where did i put me daz!!!
Its paintball you get grass stains you get mud stains ie Elsham this year you get anything and everything that can be put on your kit ends up on your kit!!
Yes kit costs money but we aint here for a fashion parade we are here to play ball dont matter what you look like its if you can do it that makes the difference. You dont hear teams walking past each other saying " ooo loook at his top all nice and clean i must ask the what they use to get the stains out" Just play ball take the dirt and the grime with the thrills and the excitment play hard play fair and lets get off the subject and think of summat else better to moan about :rolleyes:
P.s If im totally wrong i'll get me hat and coat;)
Nope you're quite right! I was gonna type it myself but couldn't be arsed! lol

Paul
:)

L J

big big titties
hmmmmmm

i havent had a problem with the staining paint so far, but while cleaning my cocker last week(thats autococker to u sickos;) ) i got some pink paint on my shorts, one wash later, and its still there:mad: :mad: :( :( and by the way, it was RPS.

which means, that basically all paints will stain given time/different types of fibres etc etc

grandad

STORM U.K
Jun 16, 2003
milton keynes.uk
Visit site
lets face it ,when we used to wear camo ,guys used to go out and play wearing miss matched kit,decent camo,matching team kits,and all sorts of stuff,why ?? coz no one saw what you were wearing in the woods,the paint still left marks and in some cases stained everything it touched,now all of a sudden we have all become fashion gurus ,and have custom shirts and kit,shame no one told the paintballs they must not damage our nice spangley tops and bottoms,coz we just got em ,so lets face it =paint makes a mess,always has and always will.

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Seems the only way to resole this is for an event organiser to get some team tops, some tourney paint from the main suppliers, and test the blooming stuff. The fact is, staining paint is not allowed under the Milennium (and thus most/?all? UK series). It's not individual teams fault - after all who is going to annoy the sponsor that gives them sponsorship on paint? But if the paint companies can be named and shamed independantly, then given say 6 months to change to a non-staining formula before they are banned from most / all European series, then it would be solved in 6 months.

Now all it needs is for the Milennium to follow this up.

Tom