Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Superman !!!!!!

JamesJDdavis

Jul 12, 2008
I hope that guy was alright, accidents with high pressure air must be a scary situation, that guy could have fractured his skull or worse.

Flat_Tom

LUUPBS Team Member
Jul 20, 2007
Leeds
www.luupbs.co.uk
(ill be honest not read every post so may be a dupe)

a lot of people say praccy with no barrel (think onewiththegun starts like this), i did and i got mud in it when i next did a dive with a barrel (got used to not thinking about it). praccy with an old barrel / old gat, i used the ion as i didnt wanna go breaking my new gat. U wont get into the habbit quick enough of turning the barrel to the air as you dive (i just aim to hit the gound with my trigger hand palm up with figers up this way barrel points up, can be bad for your hopper thou :p)

Get low as you can lean forward and fall into it (not a belly flop!) pushin off with feet as you go down (flicks up legs) elbows down and out turn trigger hand (lifts barrel try to kiss ground with hopper no smack!), scramble further into cover.

My method and works for me, rarly mud my barrel

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
Careful though

There's quite a few good tips on here. Definitely don't slow into it and as a few others have said, don't launch stood up, go in low, almost at the point where your fallin over.
But, be careful when extending your body n leading arm out so you don't hyper-extend your muscles. That's what i did, was a little slippy n ended up tearing my abdomen/groin muscles and was off work for a month. Plus that was april n this week is my first back !!

anonononon

May 10, 2008
yes i have seen the video and saved it to my favoritres and should learn or practice this one time,

all i know is this is how NOT to do it ................

why you shouldn't dive gun first and land on it..it blew his mask off and then took his team mate out as well!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
The air bottle knocked him out and that is from a loose asa....you would have to hit the ground VERY hard for that to happen. t is difficult to bend metal and al asa are either "T" shaped or very similar to make it extremely sturdy :) dont be scared :)

-MJ

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
The air bottle knocked him out and that is from a loose asa....you would have to hit the ground VERY hard for that to happen. t is difficult to bend metal and al asa are either "T" shaped or very similar to make it extremely sturdy :) dont be scared :)

-MJ
Just make sure the air bottle is on correct before you play lol

UC Smegpot

Rocket fingers
Sep 17, 2008
Doncaster, UK
your problem is your fear of hurting yourself. get over that and you'll get it in no time.

the more you hesitate the more your not going to get it.

and practice with your marker. theres no point practicing your dive if all your going to do is plug your barrel with a couple of inches of mud everytime you slide.

Most common thing stopping people doing this is confidence in yourself, and the fear of hurting yourself.

Thnx,
Danny