Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

THE PA reaches the parts other tourneys cant

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Totally, I love the music being faded out to start the games - it just tweaked out that extra bit of adrenalin!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Thought the starting at trhe same time was an excellent idea in principle, got a bit scary as it got darker though but hey the days are getting longer so it can only get better!

Music was top, really added to the atmosphere!

Paul
:)

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
maybe???

If teams chronoed in for the next game so they were ready?

I also noticed that player numbers were being collected that way which improved the flow on field 2 and maybe 1.

But still a fantastic day:D

Originally posted by 7lash
Not only was he carried, but he managed to hang the flag in pretty much every game. It looks like J-doe has set his sights on being the first million pound transfer. :)
Must admit the fantasy paintball adds another dimension to the flag grab. You've never seen so many players trying to grab the flag at the same time:D
In our case, it led to an 'unfortunate' elimination when Pee Gee was racing back for the flag and got shot leaving take it out of his hand and hang it (thanks Wendy;) )

JJ

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
well we made 4 pages before someone said something bad about the day....what did you feel was wrong?

the syncro starts i think are a great idea, some people were moaning that it delayed things but i dont think it did really.....toward the end of the day when the next teams were being anounced as soon as the 4th field had ended their game picked the pace up a lot....maybe if it had been like that at the start of the day....id dunno.....but put it this way guys as hatts put it, this was a great day but this is only the begining, the next one will get even better.

there are a few things that can be done to make it slicker....for example the way the fields record the players etc....we (field 2) found it really easy, we had three of us stood at the field entrance as the players walked in, one reading numbers, one writing and me doing layer checks on every player. Field 1 had their own secratery i think, who was doing the numbers as players chronoed...not sure how 3 and 4 were doing it tho.

7lash: just HOW fast was that eblade ripping!!!!! insane!

Graeme

Cumbria's Finest
Jan 22, 2002
Up North
Visit site
What more can be said...the best days paintball i've had...finishing second in division 3 probably had something to do with it...well done to everyone involved with the setting up of this tourney...