Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

THE PA reaches the parts other tourneys cant

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
no mate, from what ive heard they wanted to run the first event without em to make sure everything ran smoothly.
The second event the guys from sky are coming down to watch with a view to film the third leg.
This is what i hear mind and might not be entirley accurate

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
yer well what did you lot think it was gonna be like

after seeing what a fantastic job the pa did at the pa cup last year it had to be good and good it was..

the professionalism from these guys over the last year with the pbuk magazine, pa cup and now the pa league is second to done..

they really have set the president for uk paintball if not europe..

as for div 3... well if any of the teams thought it was gonna be a walk over i think they are sadly mistaken... very very tight. i know i aint play for a while after my accident but what a shock i had yesturday at how far on players had come on.. im getting worried about getting a game on my own team...

nice to see some new teams and players aswell

its gonna be a really close battle for division three thats for sure..

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hang on.........an entire thread with no complaints about the tourney?

What the hell has happened to UK paintball?

The PA league.

It's never going to be the same again.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
I heard some people were unhappy with the starting of all games at the same time on the 4 fields, as it meant they were on site untill late.

What do you guys think about it?

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Yes it was probably the best Domestic tourney I have played in yet!! Great set up and well organised!

Congrats to Inferno who deserved to win hands down... Looked the best team of the day and noone can argue with that!!

The SoManc Twisted game was a a great game to be involved in and gotta be one of the best games on the day to watch!

Player of the day in my opinion had to be flash... Just for carrying Jdoe all day!! Or Brass from Twisted co's he also had a good one!!

Favourite moment of the day for me had to be when Jdoe was made to take a layer of clothing off in public-Deep Breath John- and the tide came in....in China, However after seeing such a gut the marshall probably thought their wasn't extra padding after all:D

It was a fantastic event and really glad to see the old faces (Inferno) again, We did have a stinker and are the first to admit it, was all down to us and have absolutely no excuses what so ever. We are all going into secure training facilities now to redeem ourselves and next time we should have the Manchester Machine running again!!

I am seriously looking forward to the next event!!

Peace and love

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
well from a marshall's point of view

sam what i will say is this the fact that all the games were synchronised was a good thing rather than a bad thing mainly
because : Teams weren't left waiting for other teams to finnish because all the games started at the same time it wasn't like most tourney's where one field through no fault of there own would be running 20-30 mins behind meaning that teams playing that field schedule wise would be rushed and unprepared into there next game.

The fact it was all synchronised also helped the players & marshall's with other things like having time for lunch and dry ourselves from the rain and hail lol.

it definatley was one of the best tourney's i've marshalled and i did heaven's gate last year and it was def better than that and that was wicked.

"as it meant they were on site untill late."
I personally wouldn't class 6.00 ish too late when u are battling for light anyway and we got started a little late through no fault of hatts or gillies just waiting for a couple of important people to turn up who got stuck/lost on there way lol

anyway guys and gals be pulling u dead peeps out at the next event.

peace out :D :D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Originally posted by sjt19
I heard some people were unhappy with the starting of all games at the same time on the 4 fields, as it meant they were on site untill late.

What do you guys think about it?
I prefered it, the reason it lasted longer was because we all had 9 Games to play - which is more than most UK tournaments. At least when they run it this way no field is A) lagging behind or b) Way ahead of schedule. Which im sure you know leads to nightmares!

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Above all you knew that the call for your field was the right one and you didn't have to be careful about whistles from other fields.
Plus, no one had an advantage from a clearer view of a marshal droping his hand.