The Home Of European Paintball

The UK's Best Team... PERIOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Whoa Boy!

Easy Tiger! Gee i hope your diet is low in saturated fats cos all that stress is baaad karma for your ol' ticker m8! :)

Robbo... take a chill pill and give over flaming everyone who has a differing opinion to you. The UKPL is a good idea. It's helping paintball in the UK grow... why flame it? On a personal level, I really don't give a **** that you call me "stupid", "smart ass", "idiot" or suggest that i should go back beneath my "little stone". If calling nobodies like me names make you feel big & important well whoopie do, good on yer m8! Luckily i've ben playing ball for a while now and am acquainted with your frequent outbursts so won't be deterred from continuing in the sport i love by your insults. Had i been a newbie maybe i would have... I don't feel the need to "do something on the field" in order to "make my mark on the game", because for me it's not about making a mark, it's about enjoying every game i play and striving to ensure the public enjoy every rec-game I marshal, in the hope that some will want to take their game a bit further possibly even ending up as Nexus fodder... who knows??? ;)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Whoa Boy!

PS: In answer to the point you made, I didn't say that 'you don't give a rats ass about paintball.' Look again and you will see i said '...you don't give a rats ass about paintball IN GENERAL, APART FROM THE GLORY YOU CAN GET OUT OF IT. In case you need an example i meant simply that you 'big up' everything YOU do eg 'nexus training, articles other stuff'.. yet you be-little the efforts of others, such as Syd for trying to drum up interest in the UKPL.

morningglory

Mar 27, 2003
Brighton
Visit site
amusing

robbo once again spits the dummy out and condescends anyone who doesn't kiss his a$$. so he's written couple of hundred articles - very good.

EDIT: bulk of post removed. Mo Gee, you want to comment on some element of the thread, the tone, attitude, etc. of prior remarks--go for it. You got a problem with something somebody posted--again, go for it. If all you're about is taking a shot--it ain't gonna fly.
And yes, I know, Robo this and Robo that but the simple fact is I dawg Robo like everybody else--much to his occasionally extreme aggravation.

And see, I even left enough of your post so the gist was plain.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Now just before I get in the taxi to to take me to my holidays,

Buns of Steel (Steve), I'm glad you and most others realise what I was trying to say but as you know, too many times I'll say something and people like these Unnamedtsunami / morningglory guys will jump on it and twist / misunderstand it and use it to have a pop.
Steve, I have never said in any of these posts where Nexus and Tigers should be in any hierarchy of UK teams but as you allude to the old days in knowing our place (which we both did easily enough) I will now go on record as saying I know well enough who the top two teams are in terms of qualiity in the UK.
And Steve, it don't take no rocket science to work out mate :)

And now we come to unanmestsunami and morning glory, first off morningglory; I do spit my dummy out on many occasions but not exclusively to peeps who u say don't kiss ass, there are plenty of people on this site, the vast majority in fact who cannot be categorized as ass lickers, the only people I get annoyed with are people like you who have to fulfill certain criterion, they have to be ignorant, they have to convince me they are just posting to either make themselves look clever or just wanting to have a pop.
I am well aware of what a dick I sometimes make myself look when I fly off the handle, but I tell ya this much morningglory, you have neither the standing in the game nor the correct intent to tell me anything.

Unnamedstsumai : I do get stressed over people like you yes, I wanna make things clear before you piss me off nemore and if after that, you wanna carry on, it will be your choice.
I never said or inferred the UKPL is bad idea, not even close.
All I said was the title of the thread did not strictly relate to the content of the thread, please satisfy yourself that I did not criticize the UKPL in any way by reading again (carefully this time) every comment I made in this thread.
As for verbally attacking you, listen to me carefully here, I don't know you, you had not taken part in the thread up until your first attack on me and an attack it was, make no mistake about that. You accused me of a few things and unfortunately for you, you had not read the post properly and understood what I was saying, most others did, but you did not.
No problem with you misunderstanding anything, that's your prerogative but to launch an attack on me on the back of it was not going to go unanswered from me, leastwise not in a polite way.

Now most people who play in this sport like to make a mark, it's all part of being competitive, we play to win, that's what tournament paintball is all about, that's why we all enter tournaments, winning is more fun.
Some teams may win more than others but this does not mean we can't enjoy playing if we are competitive, so please don't try and take the Corinthian high ground, I'm afraid it just won't wash.

We have now had Steve Wilson and Alan Smith both posting here after in reference to the posts you got so upset with, both of these Tigers players seem to have grasped what I was saying but you and morning glory do not.
So either you are stupid, or are deliberately misreading the post to have a pop at me, you choose !

And as for your PS, what did I get out of the Nexus Seminar ?

Another day away from my other half who I would much rather spend time with at the moment because of time I am already away ???

Don't keep yanking my chain here unnamedsunami !!!

-------------------------------- Thread Closed ----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.