The UK's Best Team... PERIOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
Guys

Everyone knows who the best teams in the UK are. Instead of aiming to be the best in england, lets work on being the best in Europe then the World.

I believe that both the Tigers and Nexus are looking to achieve this.

So lets work on that instead of each other

peace!!

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
I agree with James adkin,

I feel that teams like Nexus and Tigers are quality. And they are way above my amateaur team at the minute.:) I did mention to robbo in an earlier post that Nexus should help other teams to attain the standard of Nexus and he 'strongly' informed me that Nexus do. Thank you for the information, if not how it was put across. I asked for your opinion Robbo, regarding the PA cup, as I respect it. The PA cup was billed as 'finding the best team in the country' that is why I thought it was pertinant to this thread. I mentioned my experience with Bill Mills and the american teams to emphsise the fact I know they are better than us and you guys (nexus) are competing on equal terms with them. I do not appreciate getting my ass chewed for expressing my opinion. I know Paintball is passionate but as a fairly new person to tournie paintball I do not feel it is right for an established and respected player like robbo to react the way he did to my enquiry. I must be honest and my experiences with the Nexus players at the PA cup was outstanding, excellent ballers, and nice peeps as well, unfortunately this has suffered by Robbo chewing my ass off.

I hope this thread matures into something ither than a 'We beat you here, and we beat you there' thread.

Good luck to Nexus, Tigers and all the pro teams in there respective leagues / tournies.

Look forward to seeing you in the Middle

Andy

BPM

Feb 19, 2003
LONDON
Visit site
best team

mark /pete you know warren is banned and cannot reply so thats the end of that and now shall we return to putting british paintball back on top ( nexus state side and tigers in europe)

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
Bad post Warren!! :mad:
I think there is 2way respect and friendship between the Tigers and Nexus so why come on here and stir the poopa??

Posted by Robbo;

when it finally dawns on you what a pratt you have made of yourself
Pete, lets go with the 'Prat' spelling when in this context!
Freedom to all free roaming Pratt's!:p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
best team

Originally posted by BPM
mark /pete you know warren is banned and cannot reply so thats the end of that and now shall we return to putting british paintball back on top ( nexus state side and tigers in europe)
No problemo Pedro !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Loki *Uk*
I agree with James adkin,

I feel that teams like Nexus and Tigers are quality. And they are way above my amateaur team at the minute.:) I did mention to robbo in an earlier post that Nexus should help other teams to attain the standard of Nexus and he 'strongly' informed me that Nexus do. Thank you for the information, if not how it was put across. I asked for your opinion Robbo, regarding the PA cup, as I respect it. The PA cup was billed as 'finding the best team in the country' that is why I thought it was pertinant to this thread. I mentioned my experience with Bill Mills and the american teams to emphsise the fact I know they are better than us and you guys (nexus) are competing on equal terms with them. I do not appreciate getting my ass chewed for expressing my opinion. I know Paintball is passionate but as a fairly new person to tournie paintball I do not feel it is right for an established and respected player like robbo to react the way he did to my enquiry. I must be honest and my experiences with the Nexus players at the PA cup was outstanding, excellent ballers, and nice peeps as well, unfortunately this has suffered by Robbo chewing my ass off.
I hope this thread matures into something ither than a 'We beat you here, and we beat you there' thread.
Good luck to Nexus, Tigers and all the pro teams in there respective leagues / tournies.
Look forward to seeing you in the Middle
Andy
I'm sure you'll live.........

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Pete M

I only made my comments in response to Petes post.

Still stands though regardless of whether he can reply or not - his post is there to be seen for what it was.

I would consider myself a friend of Warrens and we'll continue that - no probs on my part.

It's all just words.

As for who's best - I wasnt getting drawn into that - Tigers or Nexus, Nexus or Tigers - as long as we are both ripping it up!!!

Mark

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
If a thousand monkeys all sat down in front of a thousand type writers with an infinite about of time they could also put there feet in there mouth a few times...... Bit of a Nexus Joke but the boyz should understand.

Tigers. The only reason we give a toss is because we respect you. I'd love to stand right next to you guys on a podium if only a couple of inches higher up. Good Luck in Campaign.

ENGEEEEEERLAND !

LEDZ

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Niceness Ledz

That should get Jack and Robbo thinking!!

Tigers and Nexus 1st and 2nd - I'll let the tournament decide which way round (Here's hoping!!!)

Mark

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Back to the original subject

The idea of the different series working together under the banner of the UKPL to have an end of the year championship event is great. Nor is there anything wrong with calling the winning team the UK's Best or whatever. Because--the winner will reflect the best team at that moment of all the teams that competed around the UK during the year. Simple.

By way of example, the Florida State Championships will be played sometime in September as a 5-man event. I can guarantee you right now the best team in Florida won't win--cause they ain't allowed to play nor do they have any interest in playing that event. Does that invalidate the event or mean the winning team isn't the Florida State Champs? Of course not. Nor does it reflect in any way shape or form on the teams in Florida that don't particpate. Teams that want to compete for that title do what they gotta do to have a shot at winning.

Teams that want to win the UKPL's UK's Best title have done and are doing what is required to have an opportunity to win.

All the rest of the discussion is simply nonsense so get on with your lives and perhaps the Nexoids and Tigers can all go bowling together. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.