Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM + STAKO = NO? :s

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
if you need bottles check lumps thread, think the links earlier in this thread, now there are a lot of people on this forum including myself that are willing to lend out bottles or presets to help fellow ballers out till this can be rectified.

Now I know most people will want to use their own bottles but for a work around this can work.

Now I'm firmly of the opinion that HPAC have done the right thing but I can also see how this will effect players that don't have two presets or bottles laying around.

Cheers
Matt

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
sorry didnt realise puttin flat pack guns together made you a rocket scientist
yeah you might work at planet makin sorry assemblin the BEST guns but i can`t see how that makes your opinion on bottles (which ya dont make/service/repairor saftey check) any more correct than mine
how do you know for sure that your bottle is safe? ya dont so stop bitchin

rst steve

I built your Ego, Geo
sorry didnt realise puttin flat pack guns together made you a rocket scientist
yeah you might work at planet makin sorry assemblin the BEST guns but i can`t see how that makes your opinion on bottles (which ya dont make/service/repairor saftey check) any more correct than mine
how do you know for sure that your bottle is safe? ya dont so stop bitchin
Assembling and teching the best guns and also using preset air systems on a daily basis and repairing preset air systems and using high pressure compressors so yes i would say that i do know a little more than you about this subject.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Assembling and teching the best guns and also using preset air systems on a daily basis and repairing preset air systems and using high pressure compressors so yes i would say that i do know a little more than you about this subject.
And I dare say HPAC know a little more than yourself mate. Working with air systems is not the same knowing when they are safe or not. You may know how to work WITH them safely, but not how to tell if a bottle is structurally sound or not.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i think there is one word which will solve this argument.....OPINION

because that is all it is based on to be perfectly honest....

in steves OPINION the bottle he has safely used for the last however long is fine.
is afrankbs OPINION it is not.

both these are fine opinions what will settle the argument for now is......FACTS

FACT...stako bottle have passed all LEGAL testing and are perfectly LEGAL to use in the uk and europe

FACT...HPAC chose to STOP filling them at the millenium event after SUSPECTING there may be a problem.

FACT...HPAC chose to ALLOW filling them at the masters event following this. yes they were filling to 3000 rather than 4500 psi.

FACT... 3000 psi is still potentially lethal

FACT...HPAC are not LAW in these things, however they are well within their rights to stop filling what ever they want using their equipment.

FACT...if HPAC refused to fill a players tank, there is nothing LEGALLY anyone can do to stop that player filling it from his own source...such as a dive tank in his car, as stacko bottle have passed LEGAL testing

FACT...stako and HPAC are investigating this further and have NOT yet reached a conclution.

FACT...stako tanks have not issued a recall at this time

FACT... other manufacturers have in the past recalled batches of bottles due to problems.

it just seems to me that this has all got out of control, with a lot of people who are not aware of everything going on thowing their log on the fire without digesting all the info available or paying any attention to the fuel they are adding.

my opinion.....until there is an official announcment from the manufacturer or from a LEGAL body then nothing has changed.