Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM + STAKO = NO? :s

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
thats more or less wot iam sayin
i do hope that this matter is resolved sooon as you boys dont need to be told ya cant use ya kit just as i dont want to hear ya`ll bitchin about it,,,,,, as i have said to lovejoy not got a personal vendetta against him ,rst steve or any other baller wantin to use their stako just think that ya frustrations could be directed in a more positive way !!!!!!

nothing personal boys !!!!
cheers Andie

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
You forgot a couple of other facts
1. The Millennium Series have endorsed the temporary ban

2. As the incident was in Germany there will be no official UK recall unless it comes via the Manufacturer or a European directive.

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
wots sayin we aggree to disaggree like jahlad siad this situation is well out of hand and stako owners moanin(which you have every right too)and bitchin aint goin sort out ya problem ,thats the only point i been tryin to make all along ,like i said i got no beef with anyone and i appoligise for windin ya up on the matter

sorry

cheers
ANDIE B

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
You forgot a couple of other facts
1. The Millennium Series have endorsed the temporary ban

2. As the incident was in Germany there will be no official UK recall unless it comes via the Manufacturer or a European directive.
1: true but they too have not said what will happen pending the result of something from stako/HPAC. even if they had chosen not to endorse the ban there is nothing they could do to stop HPAC refusing to fill the tanks eather i guess. they responded (correctly i think) to the info they had at the time

2: very good point, hadnt thought about that to be honest

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
thats the only point i been tryin to make all along ,like i said i got no beef with anyone and i appoligise for windin ya up on the matter

sorry

cheers
ANDIE B
no you were looking for an argment plain and simple, you even resorted to calling 'lovejoy' a nob back on page 2

and called rst steve a dick a few posts back

grow up....if you are going to interject intelligently in an argument dont resort to name calling then try and justify it all with an oppolgy(bad spelling sorry!) later

G

Gassy

Ok pm's have been sent by me to those concerned the bun fight can now stop.

The End

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
1: true but they too have not said what will happen pending the result of something from stako/HPAC. even if they had chosen not to endorse the ban there is nothing they could do to stop HPAC refusing to fill the tanks eather i guess. they responded (correctly i think) to the info they had at the time
I am sure that H-Pac went to the Millennium Committee with the evidence they had and the decision was jointly made. Both companies have reputations to uphold and I very much doubt the decision was taken lightly. It may have been harsh but better to be safe than sorry.
Rumour has it that it could be due to flash filling, but then that could be a cop out. Whatever the cause, lets get this sorted fast and get back to playing the game we love