Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Venue for UK Masters 2007

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
the welsh open is really a once a year venue i think due to the prep which has to go in it. All the netting needs erecting before play can take place. Now after helping drop it last year and also setting up kettering I know how much effort it takes.

Imho I love Lincoln its nice and flat its fairly well located and easy to find. Lots of room and if it does get wet you can still get off it. Where as i have seen lots of people get stuck at utox (including myself).

I will play anywhere though to be honest but i would prefer all 07 dates to be at lincoln.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Sy_HR said:
Rosie isnt manchester closer to you than licoln???
:eek: I knew that :rolleyes: :eek:

Like Eric I don't think all of them at one site is a good idea.
Lincoln's a good site but it would be a tad fairer for people who live far away to switch it around (and possibly could you find a site near a train station ;)? x)

Only smarties have the answer...

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
Ferry port 40 mins from Uttoxeter ?

What sort of ferry you got ?

A Bell Ranger Helicopter ! East Midlands Airport is 30 mins from Uttoxeter :cool:

Wendy, what's happening on the talks you had with Unreal Paintball in Staffordshire ?? :confused:

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
WEEBLE1 said:
Wendy, what's happening on the talks you had with Unreal Paintball in Staffordshire ?? :confused:
Could be a great site if they've sorted the access out?

Last time i was there you had to drive through the farm to get in/out and in the evening they let cows into the yard so it involves opening and closing gates and trying to drive through i hurd of cows :eek:

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Strawb said:
Could be a great site if they've sorted the access out?

Last time i was there you had to drive through the farm to get in/out and in the evening they let cows into the yard so it involves opening and closing gates and trying to drive through i hurd of cows :eek:
My vote would be for an equivalent to Lincoln site off the M6 in Staffordshire without cows :D

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
WEEBLE1 said:
With out a better road being laid into the site and parking (dairy farm so the farmer will not allow you to drive all over his girls grazing) it would be interesting. But the fields them selves are pretty flat and level.

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
unreal said:
well dudes we only live 25mins from uttoxeter and we'd rather travel to lincoln which takes us 2 hours
Yeah but when it takes us 2 an a half hours at least to get to uttoxeter it means we add another 2 hrs to get to lincoln.

2 hrs is nothing 4 an a half there an back means 9 hrs travel that takes its toll. But hey we still win :D

An speaking of toll wendy can we get a discount for the toll bridge 50p off the entry fee :p

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
Dark Warrior said:
Trouble with Kettering is its 2 1/2hr drive on a Sunday morning twice a month next year for me alone I pity any player north of the M62 who works sat nights and then has to get to the tournie.
That would be me an then back in work on the sunday night too.
I dont sleep on a paintball weekend bar the hour i get on the drive there an back would get more but in a car full its difficult