Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to the Central Premier Paintball Series

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Hi guys, in line with trying to keep the forums tidy the powers that be have said rather than litter the beautiful new forums with a multitude of threads and random insane dribble, we should be enclosed in our own section to keep things tidy :D

So you'll find in this area all the latest news and views in what we are upto at Balls Out Promotions and the CPPS. Feel free to leave any kind of feedback or critiscm with any off our events, as we can only improve on what we do if we know what we are doing wrong :eek:

If you need to contact me you can PM on here, email rich@ballsoutpromotions.com or call/text me on 07977 060 694.

Cheers,

Rich Harris.

Site Address

Lower Drayton Farm,
Penkridge
Staffs
ST19 5RE

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
bloody hell what are the warped boys doing 2night, not much apart from hanging around richs forum lol

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
I'm setting this sub-forum as my homepage

*I'm trying to maintain the 'random insane dribble'*

[EDIT]
Feedback/Criticism - Can we get all the cow and goat crap off the playing fields please. Thanks! :)
[/EDIT]

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I wish Rich and the rest of the people concerned with the CPPS the very best of luck in the year coming.
I have been extremely impressed with the response you guys get whenever you hold an event, there seems to be hardly any negative posts at all on this site and that's exactly what the tournament playing UK players need and is exactly why I have now given the CPPS its own forum.
I think you give the players true value for money and look to putting a lot of your profits back into the promotion of your events; this is exactly what responsible promoters should do.

I would also state, I have made this post as owner of this site and is not necessarily anything to do with my position as chairman of the Federation.

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
robbo,i would hope to see you at one of the tournements over the course of the year just to see the atmosphere etc, just as a spectator/fan :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
robbo,i would hope to see you at one of the tournaments over the course of the year just to see the atmosphere etc, just as a spectator/fan :)
I will hope to make sure I get to as many as I can and with the way things are going for the CPPS at the moment, it looks as though this league is just gonna grow and grow ..... I think his first event has something like 40 teams going which is a fantastic achievement bearing in mind the present situation.
'Gooodo' is what I say !