Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to the Central Premier Paintball Series

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am sorry to say, I have never been to a CPPS event; I only hear about what goes on there on the pages of this forum.
All other leagues tend to attract a degree of negative posting after each event but this has been conspicuous by its absence whenever the CPPS holds an event, there seems to be no negativity whatsoever.
Now unless someone is deleting any negative posts, which of course, I'll get accused of, then it can only mean the players and teams are pleased with the product they are being given.
Paintballers are a fickle bunch, and so, Rich is either the luckiest guy alive or has a formula of operation that coincides with what UK players need; and to this end, I wanna ask all you guys that have been to a CPPS event, as to exactly what makes them so good.

Pray tell, coz I got no idea what the hell goes down at these events.
I suppose I should get my sorry ass down to one of these events and see for myself but in the meantime, it would be great to hear from you guys what it is that makes these events so good ....over to you!

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
beer and bbq the night before, great atmosphere, good pit area and the refs dont 1 4 1 you for looking the wrong way. Above all great value for money thanks to Rich having Hpac, UK Refs and pa system all at hand for us along with the 8 game minimum.

BIG UP to BOP looking forward to the 28th

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Rich gives paintballers what they have been craving for and has been sadly lacking in the many tournaments, the atmosphere is good the referees are impartial and fair. I have never had to approach a ref or ultimate after any game to raise any point that has happened in a game.Where else can that be said, be honest guys!!.
The games are run on time not in advance or late so no moans for keeping people hanging about.
Pricing at the events is well thought out especially in the current climate ( out of recession my arse), and can only encourage more teams to take to the sport.
In all its a well organised and effeciently run tournament series, i can only see it getting better and being the flagship series in the UK if Rich monitors and keeps everything under the excisting format.

Having said all that i am off for a brain scan

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
And your mate is Al Zhiemer yeah eric!!!! hee hee

If CARLSBERG did TOURNAMENTS they would not be this good,

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
The atmosphere is one of the key points. Off the field teams are chatting to each other and having a laugh. On the field people focus on their game, off the field people are eating burgers and laughing at how **** they were :) In addition to this, the prices are good, you get a decent amount of games and there aren't many long waits between games (10-20mins).

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
The atmosphere is one of the key points. Off the field teams are chatting to each other and having a laugh. On the field people focus on their game, off the field people are eating burgers and laughing at how **** they were :) In addition to this, the prices are good, you get a decent amount of games and there aren't many long waits between games (10-20mins).
Dave - how much does he charge and how many games do you get?

Feb 6, 2010
Well it looks like another season is about to start in a very positive light. We look forward to seeing you all at our events over the course of the year. A big thanks to Rich for getting us to this point and to you the teams for keeping the faith!

Balls Out Promotions