Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to the Central Premier Paintball Series

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Same again Mark, Welcome back....you were the one that yet my Team stay around you house last year and made us feel welcome, now thats service with a smile.

See you soon mate!!!

Twizz

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
I think what sets this series apart is the focus on what's important, Rich is a friend of mine from many years back and we both went through a traumatic year in 09 and found ourselves having many conversations on the phone about the usual gripes, weather, money and wether it is all worth it.. But with Rich it always came back to the same focal point, a tournament for the players to enjoy playing... Simple really?

He told me many times how he didn't want to upset any other leagues by hosting games on the same day or going "head to head" with other tournaments, they just simply wanted to hold a decent event that players would enjoy coming to, guverned by the right mix of fairness and common sense from the officials..

He wasn't in it to make money or rule the promotion world, just hold an honest tournie for players and a tournie he himself would love playing at.. This has been the focus from day one and continued throughout.

I know it was a hard decision for him to carry on again this season after personal problems, health issues and serious business setbacks but I think it's a credit to his hard work and a great thing for u.k. ball that Balls out is here for the players. I beleive that hard work will pay off in all aspects in 2010 especially if this weekend is anything to set the standard!!

Simply put though...

A tournament run by a Player for the Players!!

I have more or less retired from playing now but last year I did play at least one of all u.k. events and the Cpps was the only one I returned to.

Keep it up all at Balls Out, I think everyone is supporting you!!