Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Welcome to the Central Premier Paintball Series

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
robbo, ill try my explanation, everybody helps everybody real good atmosphere, teams play hard and fair and have a mutual respect for each other and the organises, i for one have lost my temper with refs decisions etc but always shake hands after and agree the refs do a great job and they are normally respectful back even after a blow up, prices are fair, if you want a game and dont have a team rich is approachable and will often be able to sort a scratch team out etc, and last season games in the xball was normally 3-4 games towards season points and often a semi final and a final on the day for a bit extra fun and braggin rights on the day and more important more balling for everyone!

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
From my outside interpretation, i feel one of the most successfull elements of this tournament series is that it's not run like a "business" that i feel happens with other Tournaments. It's ran by players for players per se. Rich isn't out there looking for what he can gain, other than respect and lols from the teams that participate in the series. The one thing i have always noticed is that what the teams want are what the teams get, even when it's down to last minute decisions on the day of a tournament!

Keep on wingin' it and bringin' it Rich ;)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
5-man min 8 games

price £185 per team if like ours we have 6-7 regulars
so you are looking at £25-£35 per player plus paint

x-ball is 225 per team

stimulatewoody

laysic vip
Aug 9, 2008
temper towers
I just came on the forum and had a little giggle to myself and a big smile.

CPPS right where it should be!

Richard Harris u r gettig closer to ur amazing status. And BOP is not only a paintball promoter it's a cult and we are all it's deciples!

You ask why it's so popular, the answer...... Rich employs lap dancers for the ports loos.

As far as paintball is concerned in the uk I speak for many when I say rich is the king.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
the free tea and coffee helps to get the old bones going

it,s the little details that rich gets right

plus the events are played with smiles on faces

m0m45b0y2

EvoOnline is back :)
played the cpps since its conception a few seasons ago and ive never had a bad word to say about it. rich is a great guy and its been an honour and a privaledge(sp?) to play on his team *MEAN MACHINE*. took a break from the sport but cant stay away any longer, rejoining richs team as a ref for the 2010 season of the cpps and hoping to do so for years to come. there is an amazing atmosphere that comes with the cpps and ive met many great people through playing there. both training days and tournaments are run excellently, the prices are very competitive and both staff and opposition are all very willing to assist when you have a problem. excellent pits for xball and 5man/3man. air close by the xball fields for quick turn arounds and it certainly cant hurt that all games are played on full millenium fields. i for 1 look forward to the upcoming season as a ref. rich harris is justin lee collins :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
robbo, ill try my explanation, everybody helps everybody real good atmosphere, teams play hard and fair and have a mutual respect for each other and the organises, i for one have lost my temper with refs decisions etc but always shake hands after and agree the refs do a great job and they are normally respectful back even after a blow up, prices are fair, if you want a game and dont have a team rich is approachable and will often be able to sort a scratch team out etc, and last season games in the xball was normally 3-4 games towards season points and often a semi final and a final on the day for a bit extra fun and braggin rights on the day and more important more balling for everyone!
Chris, thanks for your reply mate; from what I am reading here, Rich has managed to create an event series that gives real value for money and the players and teams do not feel as though they have been taken advantage of.
This accomplishment by Rich is a somewhat elusive achievement because it is a fine balance of finances and effort.
It is also obvious the philosophy of these events is focused squarely and firmly upon the teams as against the promoter's pocket; this in itself is a refreshing and most welcome change.

I for one, had noticed a complete lack of criticism when looking at the posts people make after these events. This is a conspicuous change from what we normally witness because generally speaking, events always tend to have some people who have a downer on the tournament.

Well, I'm really pleased Rich's events are doing well because if he's doing well, then it means our country's players and teams are having a good time also.
It's all about value for money guys, that's where it's at.

Buttsy

Rep'in B'Temper
Dec 5, 2008
Lost in davey jones's locker
Not only does Rich offer help to all the existing teams that are down at the site. He also offers a great foundation to all the new teams and offers them as much support as possible to make sure they get off to a great start in paintball.
He asks for your views on the way things are being done and is very open to new ideas and any thoughts, This is helping the series to feel as though it is being organised by players for the players.
After last seasons success and now with even more backing from the teams and trade that have joined 'The players series' the only way is up!!!!

BOP forever

Buttsy
DEVASTATION

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
What I personally like about CPPS over other tournaments is that the rules are not taken to insane extremes. Only the rules that need to be enforced are enforced by the refs.

You would never see a Ref at CPPS questioning how many layers you're wearing, how many stickers you have on your hopper or yelling at you after a game for not putting your hand on your head after you were shot. It makes me at least feel that the refs are there just to make sure we all have a good time, instead of being nazi's over the rules. The one time I went to our team captains meeting at another tournament I was told "Today we're going to be really strict about players having their hands on their head after being shot." .... give me a break. -_-

Come to think of it I've never seen a gun ban at a CPPS event, a rule I personally despise as all it does is imbalance the score sheet for everyone else. Nor have I ever seen Rich have to get involved in field ultimates decisions. I don't know how he does it, but it's awesome. :D

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
From our point of veiw from the first phone call in feb last year Rich has always helped us we went training just befor a tourny (we were in 3 man) when he asked were we played before and we told him this was our first time holding a marker let alone fiering one he spent most of the day helping us instead of his team at the time and made the training work for us as much as for his team, theres the was the 3 man which was a fun tourny to play even though we were far to slow and couldnt hit a barn door !lol but it was a laugh evrey one said good game after, and all we wanted to do was get back to trainin, then when we decided to go to the 5 man again we helpped with finding players, My marker was playing up at one point the ref put it on the floor and it went mental and shot about 20 shots on the first game whilst being chronoed, the marshal just said you aint playin with that pal you need to find another marker but I can only wait 1 min, I havent played at any other tournys but from what ive heard id of been off for the rest of the day.
Refs are fair, good atmospher, great value, help and support when you need it and sue bacon butts if youve had 1 too many ! bop rules!