Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Age To Play

rcraigyboy

Apr 22, 2008
wolves
Hey guys this is my first post...Ive only just started playing with my son whos 13yrs weve just kitted out with an ION for my so Myself Epiphany ,and all the other gear...
Im 38years old but can still keep up with most of the younger guys, but i love doing this ,I just wondered are there any others of you my age or older,Im just using my son as an excuse to go but in truth im just as enthuseastic as he is ... lol where was i 20years ago.... cheers. Oh ill be on the big game running like a teen

Hey guys this is my first post...Ive only just started playing with my son whos 13yrs weve just kitted out with an ION for my so Myself Epiphany ,and all the other gear...
Im 38years old but can still keep up with most of the younger guys, but i love doing this ,I just wondered are there any others of you my age or older,Im just using my son as an excuse to go but in truth im just as enthuseastic as he is ... lol where was i 20years ago.... cheers. Oh ill be on the big game running like a teen
Welcome to the forums.

There are many people older than you that play, do not worry. There are a wide variety of ages, dont worry.

Happy Balling!

Adam-Eos

Apr 19, 2008
Seaton Devon
Welcome onto the forums also :)

and d.w alot of older people and also younger people play paintball its great sport and great fun aalso keeps you active and on your toes :)

and i just come 16 :) so im youngish lool :)

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
Welcome m8

Hope you and your son have some good times paintballing, top laugh

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
welcome to the forums :) age isnt a concern like most sports. as long as you dont mind the pain and can pull the trigger than game on :) WDP Bassetts Pole have an elderly gent who plays week in week out and he has gotta be pushing 65+. im sure you'll do just fine. ;)

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Hey, welcome to the forums

I havnt been playing long but i'f you can still run around and have fun i'm sure any aged person could play :)