Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Age To Play

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
heya, welcome to the forums, if you need any help then ask away! your sure a friendly awnser.

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Welcome on board matey:)

Dont worry about age lol i'm in my thirties and lovin it:D

When my boy is old enough to play (in about ten years) i'm DEFFO gonna be taking him along to the field, I can then tell the missus that when the next latest and greatest shiny gat comes out that i'm buying it for the boy:p

Where abouts ya based mate?

May bump into ya at the big game:)

-ChEf

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
that is one lucky boy :D you can imagine ego 18 wow thats gotta be good when it comes

What I tell the missus and what I actually do are two different things lol:D

Of course my boy will get a nice gat but the latest and greatest gat will firmly be going into my kitbag:p

"yes dear.....I know its £1100 but what kind of parents would we be to deprive our child at christmas:D:D:D"

"Sorry son......santa gave his last ego 18 to Daddy...you can have my old one instead...how about that, just dont tell your mum cos she thinks daddys old gat is to exspensive for young children;)"

(I got it all planned out lol)

-ChEf

All Mightay Epiphanay

Mean Machines
Apr 22, 2008
Dudley
What I tell the missus and what I actually do are two different things lol:D

Of course my boy will get a nice gat but the latest and greatest gat will firmly be going into my kitbag:p

what a plan brilliant but either way your son will be lucky to an ego passed down from his daddy now eh?