Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Age To Play

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well Jon Bonich plays Div 1 Millenniums and he turned 50 last year. He is one of those "not fast enough eh?" players that then goes and trains and gets faster. His brain works better than most peoples and he has a wealth of experience that makes him invaluable to us.

Theres also Twizz, coach to the stars and an extremely solid player for ECI (another Div 1 Millennium team).

I've just turned 30 a few months ago, and I dont feel any different than when I did when I was 17. In fact, I like to think I got a thing or two over the youngsters ;)

Welcome to the forums, if you need anything, you can send me a PM no problems :)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Hey guys this is my first post...Ive only just started playing with my son whos 13yrs weve just kitted out with an ION for my so Myself Epiphany ,and all the other gear...
Im 38years old but can still keep up with most of the younger guys, but i love doing this ,I just wondered are there any others of you my age or older,Im just using my son as an excuse to go but in truth im just as enthuseastic as he is ... lol where was i 20years ago.... cheers. Oh ill be on the big game running like a teen
I think when I first started back in September 2006 I posted up something very similair expressing concerns about being an 'old man' on the field. I was 37 then and 39 now. Still run rings around a lot of the kids, and managed to outsprint our fronts during warmup shuttle runs at the last UKSM. So you go for it fella!

The only thing is when you get a strain or a pull it takes a little longer to heal as each year goes by...... :rolleyes:

ioufx

:)
Apr 17, 2008
Walsall, UK
I wish i had that excuse lol! Saying that im 18 and my rents arent too fussed, i've been playing a year or so now, yet if spent £1k+ on a nice marker like, i dont think they'd be too pleased lol!

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Im the opposite. I find a gun I like, and stick with it. Had my Xmag for four years, Alias for two years.
I keep changing my mine, stuck with my mini the longest, mainly for the fact that jon would probably kill me if I sold it :eek:

But back on topic, you can and will have a great time playing paintball at any age, just do as much as you are comfortable with :)