Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Age To Play

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
yeh man, ive seen many a baller aged 50+ and i tell you what, most of them are as fast and nimble as the youngsters, and if they aren't, they're experience still puts us to shame!

anyway, your only as old as you feel, and im currently feeling an 18 year old...

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Dye angels and bob longs are my fav

anyway

i was watching something on youtube about how paintball is dying because of the nature of it with speedball and being hit with 5 balls at once it puts children off when they go once and get scared

how wrong he is proven by your sons and many other kids
theres allways woodsball aswell the guy didnt add that fact

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've just turned 44 this year and still loving it. There's plenty of others in my old team in the 40+ bracket as well, and we may not be as quick or fit as we used to be - but we make up for that in experience ;) Mind you I could do with a stair lift in my gaff for Monday's after a game when my legs have stopped working!

Paul's son Simon (12) played his 1st game with us last season, and is already just as hooked as his old man. That's one of the nice things about this game - it really is a sport for all ages :cool:

rcraigyboy

Apr 22, 2008
wolves
Just Benn to the warped big game one of the best days ever ,,My lad of almost 13years loved it ..a few bruises But theres pride in them battle scars .an being a northerner living in wolverhampton even better ..