Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Do You Do?

T

TendringLOEB

I am currently in the process of setting up my own production company called "league productions" and produce websites for schools, small businesses etc.

I also aim to produce paintball DVDs and various paraphenalia (sp?)

I am a student reading Digital Media and learn to change with technology!

I tinker with cars in my spare time, as well as drawing...

I work in a pizza place called piggys pizza too, and can make you an absolutely gorgeous pizza!

Paul :D

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Originally posted by Beaker
That was what I was going to do at Uni, but never got round to it. Nearly got tempted by Material Engineering as I got to destroy stuff (or at least that's what they said on the Uni tours where they only show you the cool bits). Had a mate that got offered a job with the European Space Agency (cue rocket scientist jokes) didn't take it and did VSO for 6 months and ended up teaching science in Ghana for 3 years instead and loves the place.

Weird world.

Yeh man, they showed me all the cool stuff too and dont show you the silly amount of maths you gotta do all the time.

I figure i get my degree and invent summit then get rich adn play ball all my life.

Trust me beaker your glad u didnt do it.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Work for a large insurance company, working with pensions usually. Most boring job on earth.

Am applying for a job as a System Designer after spending a few months working for the IT department though.

Also do a bit of music promotion, promoting new bands, putting on gigs, producing artwork for fliers/posters etc and write/record/produce a bit of music as well. I run Pro Tools which is pretty much industry standard...

And I admin webspace accounts hosted on one of my mates servers.. so if anyone wants some websites hosted cheaply drop me a pm</blatant plug>

tm167

Sleep when your dead
May 5, 2002
Worcester/exeter uni
student doing international relations (dont even ask wtf i am going to do with that degree) and the rest of the time when i aint balling i'm a wake boarding instructor which is pretty awesome. Pretty much means i get paid to drive a speed boat insanely fast :D and get paid to go to Antigua in the summer to go teach there. Last week a dude broke his leg while i was driving the speed boat, was his own fault, the guy was a frikin moron but it still scared me to death. Thank god for those release forms we make um sign :D

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Im studying Civil Engineering at uni, and get a nice amount of money from a company to go to uni :)
If you travel around the Midlands on a train, I've probably been a part of putting some of that track in. The biggest piece being the Birmingham - Nuneaton - Leicester section.

Hoping to go into freelance surveying unless I find anything else which tickles my fancy in the Engineering world.

Apart from that, I was a promising rugby and cricket player, but another pastime seems to have taken over