Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Do You Do?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by [K2] Gilly
Me, I decided :D ( it's actually a Vento, but for the sake of Baca it's a Jetta )

I work for myself.
Do the car thing in my spare time, as this thread is really about what other hobbies your into like baca asked orignally, but everyone seems to be replying with their jobs!

You're all dicks!;) :D :) ;) :D :) :eek:
Ah - ok.
Jetta = skip with a boot.
Vento = round skip with a boot.

And my hobby is my job...

Crazy

Feb 27, 2003
Australia
Visit site
Shift worker in the call centre of an electricity company taking power outage and emergency calls.
Not exciting until you get the odd plane crash ( crop duster )or vehicle accident involving power lines or poles.

On the extreme side I'm a father of 2 toddlers and have had more injuries from them than paintball:(

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Well as I work for a well known investment bank currently getting done $1.4 billion for sexual harrasment and discrimination, with all the hookers at lunchtime and lapdancing bars, who needs a hobby!!!

Although I'm a bit partial to the odd round of golf.

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
work for HBOS (halifax bank of scotland) as a Intermediary Contact. Not all its made out to be i just get finance brokers moaning at me all day.
Plus you would think working for a bank would be good pay think again it sucks.
But hobbies Paintball , Golf , gaming and goin pub and to out to get recked and wake up somewhere that i dont how i got to.

well

...Satisfaction cordinator for boots .... yes I have to make sure all the fab ladys at the boots stores are happy bunnys ....

'In the cold harssh light of reality'

i have to spend day in day out looking at fecking surveys at be more like a freaking admin secretary .....

no jokes about me in a skirt on the 50 please :d! ..I'll be too busy looking for lovetone doing his air guitar in the snake.....

Darky