Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Do You Do?

Tinks

Feb 20, 2004
Barmaid at night...
work in a cancer hospice and the childrens ward at QA during the day...
also go to college a couple evenings a week for my lovely Alevels...

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
Originally posted by HERMITT
One of the guys on our team is a real life CSI!!!
He just likes dead people

Boring Computer Science student by day...boring computer science student by night damn i need a more intereting degree:D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I travel around the world.

Doing nothing really - **** work and all that.

In Singapore now, Indonesia tommorrow.

Might play paintball when I return, if I return.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by Pinchaaaay!
I'm actually thinking of changing careers, i really wanna be a.......... Onion grader!!

Well there are different qualities of onion out there in the world- from those that are the right size, shape, ripeness and colour to those that come out of the ground rotten. They need to be sorted by someone....right???

Plus all the mud, stones, sticks and attendant earth that have surrounded the onions needs to be removed before it reaches your shopping basket.

In addition, there are different uses for onions, pickling, flavouring, relishes - you name it. And the onion grader is the superhero who sorts all these out....GOD DAMN IT.....I WANNA BE THAT SUPERHERO!!!

Onion graders are on their feet all day long, they smell, they get covered in dust, work long hours and friends are hard to find.

But where would we be without them?

Ladies and gentelmen......I'm gonna be a legend!!!

"Pinchaaay!"
Pinchaaaay, working on a farm I have spent many hours of my life over the last year 'grading onions' you can have my job if you are that committed to the onion grading cause :).

Now mate, this may come as a surprise to you but....it ain't all that glamorous :( & I've never had old women and small children thanking me for my hard work in the way that a superhero should have. No one recognizes the sacrifices you have to make to do this work, namely sacrificing going out the next day 'cause you can't get rid of your stinky onion fingers no matter how much bleach, jiff or wire wool you use :(

This job isn't easy, after picking the onions which is I tell you no lie hours of backbreaking work, then you have to peel the onions, which are often covered in mud crap & worm things which is not pleasant :(

Theeen you get to grade the onions- You can't pick & choose ur favourite part of the job, are you man-enough to take it on? It's a big responsibility :)

Quote from wedding crashers "we lost a lot of good men out there" *dab fake tear* ;)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by [K2] Gilly
Building a show car at the moment!
3.1 litre supercharged Jetta.
Who decided to use a Jetta as the basis for a show car?

Who do you work for?

[K2] Gilly

Balls
Jul 9, 2001
So'Wiggun
www.k2machine.com
Originally posted by Stan
Who decided to use a Jetta as the basis for a show car?

Who do you work for?
Me, I decided :D ( it's actually a Vento, but for the sake of Baca it's a Jetta )

I work for myself.
Do the car thing in my spare time, as this thread is really about what other hobbies your into like baca asked orignally, but everyone seems to be replying with their jobs!

You're all dicks!;) :D :) ;) :D :) :eek:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by [K2] Gilly
( it's actually a Vento, but for the sake of Baca it's a Jetta )

Do the car thing in my spare time, as this thread is really about what other hobbies your into like baca asked orignally, but everyone seems to be replying with their jobs!
Thanks, Gilly. ;)

It has been rather interesting (in an ouch my eyes are bleeding again sorta way) to note how determined some posters have been to contribute something even when it bears no resemblance at all to the thread starter and perhaps just a wee bit sad what some peeps apparently find interesting or unusual. :rolleyes: :)