Mother, is that you?
Re: You know Rancid is Fred Schultz?

Originally posted by Paul_collier

I heard he was a simple rec baller with no game :eek:

Just playing!

Paul
:D:D:D

Alright, who told him?

Manike.... awww c'mon. I don't make the connection between your paintball mission and making 30 odd posts on a tiny issue. There are bigger and better issues in which to sink your teeth.

I'm outta here... unless people want to continue to talk about how ****in good I am at playing. No? Oh well, no change there then.

Bye everyone.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: Re: You know Rancid is Fred Schultz?

Originally posted by rancid

Alright, who told him?

Manike.... awww c'mon. I don't make the connection between your paintball mission and making 30 odd posts on a tiny issue. There are bigger and better issues in which to sink your teeth.

I'm outta here... unless people want to continue to talk about how ****in good I am at playing. No? Oh well, no change there then.

Bye everyone.
I've seen Rancid play he kick ass man, that move in the middle man that rocked....................... :D:D:D:D

Lmao

Paul.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Talk about conspiracy theories...

Manike.... awww c'mon. I don't make the connection between your paintball mission and making 30 odd posts on a tiny issue.
If you spend as much time looking through forums or working as I do, then you appreciate being able to find information where you expect/want it to be.

I have maybe 4 individual forums on the net which always have a browser window open. I check other forums on a site occasionally when I remember in order to try and avoid missing anything interesting. I admit to being sad and addicted but I also don't like missing stuff. I am involved in many different facets of paintball and keeping up to date with it all isn't so easy!

Having to work through 5 different forums on a site to keep involved with the issues that interest me takes time I don't always have. I must admit until this fiasco I would never even bother going to the announcements forum because all the information I wanted was in the forums I already visited... now I have to keep tabs on another forum as well as the tourny forum in order to find out what is going on. Maybe I am just lazy at heart? ( :rolleyes: not likely ) Actually It's more like I don't have as much time as I would like to do everything that I want to do...

It's not a tiny issues to those of us that use your service, that's why so many people have made comments.

The other reasons were as stated above. I'd like people who want information and who are not regulars to be able to find it where they expect it.

What other reasons or connections would you like to find?

Maybe it just suprises you that someone isn't motivated by money or ulterior motives, but still cares about our sport?

I guess I also like debates. Mass ones especially. :D

Once I get started it's hard to stop...

(It's also in part my pet hate of jobsworths and people who can't admit when they have made a mistake or are wrong).

There are bigger and better issues in which to sink your teeth.
Such as? As you may have noticed I am not shy of sinking my teeth into issues that I feel affect me or paintball :) .

I actually think the issues of how people use this board and get their information to be quite a big and important issue. There are a lot of first time visitors here due to the PGI coverage it gets. Those are important people to me, and I think it important to make their use of the board as easy and as simple as possible.

Let's face it there are a lot of dumb paintballers out there, that won't read past the Tournament title and thus won't get to see valid information in 'announcements'. While I am all about survivial of the fittest I also think we need to pander to them... (sometimes). They tend to make up the majority :D

I do post quite differently on this board to most I visit since I know more of the people here. But in general I post to help. I know I get into a lot of banter here as well but that's not my 'normal' posting style on the net. Maybe cos I feel more at home with the locals here?

I'm outta here... unless people want to continue to talk about how ****in good I am at playing.
I think that was just Pete licking arse since you are his boss... I never thought you were that good ;) :) :D

manike

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Talk about conspiracy theories...

Originally posted by manike

If you spend as much time looking through forums or working as I do, then you appreciate being able to find information where you expect/want it to be.

I have maybe 4 individual forums on the net which always have a browser window open. I check other forums on a site occasionally when I remember in order to try and avoid missing anything interesting. I admit to being sad and addicted but I also don't like missing stuff. I am involved in many different facets of paintball and keeping up to date with it all isn't so easy!

Having to work through 5 different forums on a site to keep involved with the issues that interest me takes time I don't always have. I must admit until this fiasco I would never even bother going to the announcements forum because all the information I wanted was in the forums I already visited... now I have to keep tabs on another forum as well as the tourny forum in order to find out what is going on. Maybe I am just lazy at heart? ( :rolleyes: not likely ) Actually It's more like I don't have as much time as I would like to do everything that I want to do...

It's not a tiny issues to those of us that use your service, that's why so many people have made comments.

The other reasons were as stated above. I'd like people who want information and who are not regulars to be able to find it where they expect it.

What other reasons or connections would you like to find?

Maybe it just suprises you that someone isn't motivated by money or ulterior motives, but still cares about our sport?

I guess I also like debates. Mass ones especially. :D

Once I get started it's hard to stop...

(It's also in part my pet hate of jobsworths and people who can't admit when they have made a mistake or are wrong).

Such as? As you may have noticed I am not shy of sinking my teeth into issues that I feel affect me or paintball :) .

I actually think the issues of how people use this board and get their information to be quite a big and important issue. There are a lot of first time visitors here due to the PGI coverage it gets. Those are important people to me, and I think it important to make their use of the board as easy and as simple as possible.

Let's face it there are a lot of dumb paintballers out there, that won't read past the Tournament title and thus won't get to see valid information in 'announcements'. While I am all about survivial of the fittest I also think we need to pander to them... (sometimes). They tend to make up the majority :D

I do post quite differently on this board to most I visit since I know more of the people here. But in general I post to help. I know I get into a lot of banter here as well but that's not my 'normal' posting style on the net. Maybe cos I feel more at home with the locals here?

I think that was just Pete licking arse since you are his boss... I never thought you were that good ;) :) :D

manike

I rest my case.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Rancid, apoc didnt come on to this thread to pick a fight!
Grow up mate.

Some members of apoc have been voicing an opinion about the boards in an effort to help. I personally see no where in pestys post that got him banned any form of attack.

Yet he was banned, fair enough.

But when people then try to defend his actions rationally and yet still trying to be constructive towards the thread we are accused of picking a fight!

And robbo, i am not apologising or trying to make good pestys actions, It was not him that did anything wrong.
The guy was genuinely (spelling?) suprised that he got banned.
So any insult or attack in his post you felt existed clearly comes from you, As we have discussed in mails before, not one of us have a problem with you in general mate. Just when this kinda thing happens.
Yankin your chain? If he touched a nerve somewhere or whatever then i am 100% sure that was not his intention and was possibly taken out of context.

So please if some of you mods have a problem with any of us please just answer WHY?

Robbo i can understand, but Rancid? you just jumping on the band wagon there.

And as stated before, This is between us as individuals (And considering pesty and myself have been chums for about 7 years its not suprising we share the same views on some subjects), it is not representative of the team.

So, whos coming out for beers and wrestling? ;)

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Rancid

well off topic a little ...(but then I did post about this problem in SYB)

Rancid isn't Duffy, and I do actually know who he is...and yes I can see why it would make some laugh......camo underwear and a ghillie suit for evening wear.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
For those who really want to know who Rancid is, it can be found somewhere in these forums. So happy hunting. :D

Now, back to the thread at hand. Am I the only one that's getting sick and tired of this ****? It's been played out for too long now. And it ended with actions that nobody's happy about.

So if you guys don't mind, I'll close this thread now...

Status
Not open for further replies.