Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What would you do if a team mate is shot?

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Something very simular just happened to me this weekend at the Paris Disney Millenium.

I was hit on the pack / pods on the break but had not felt it, a marshal was watching me but was laying on the floor around 10 feet away so I did not here him call me out for a few seconds.
All this time my teammate in back centre could see the hit and the judge calling me out, he was in serious risk of being called out one-for-one with me ( as actually happened ). I told him if anything like this happens in the future at an event he should shoot me out himself !

Do you agree with this resolution or do you have a better idea ( apart from not getting shot ) ?

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
1-4-1... shoot team mate, and hope he listens when you explain why... 1-4-1.... hope team mate listens to reason why..... Tough choice.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If a team mate is getting called out anyway - and it stops you losing a second player - shoot the f#####r

paintballsam55

amazing
Nov 2, 2011
s****horpe
Something very simular just happened to me this weekend at the Paris Disney Millenium.

I was hit on the pack / pods on the break but had not felt it, a marshal was watching me but was laying on the floor around 10 feet away so I did not here him call me out for a few seconds.
All this time my teammate in back centre could see the hit and the judge calling me out, he was in serious risk of being called out one-for-one with me ( as actually happened ). I told him if anything like this happens in the future at an event he should shoot me out himself !

Do you agree with this resolution or do you have a better idea ( apart from not getting shot ) ?
didnt he shout at you to get out ?

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
He said he did, but I didn't hear him.

Same thing happened at training this weekend actually, team mate was clipped on the pack during break out drill and was playing on so I shot him once in the ribs from half way accross the field to get him off the pitch ( sorry Ob, was a good shot though :) )

TommyK1993

Feb 9, 2012
Well, if they're decent people they'll respect rules and walk off, if not I just yell at them hahaha.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Well, if they're decent people they'll respect rules and walk off, if not I just yell at them hahaha.
It's not about decency this is about if your teammate is hit but dont feel and therefore paintcheck for it thus gutting the the team with a 2/3-1

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
I would tell him he's been hit, and make sure he walks/shoot him myself if he can't hear/see me. Respecting the rules of the game/sport is how it's meant to be, especially at tournament and pro level- otherwise, what's the point?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
option 2 shouldnt be a option

but overheard plenty of people who openly admit to playing on no matter how many times they are shot untill a marshall pulls them

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
Just watched a slow motion video of someone getting shot at close range; the paint marks them, and they carry on playing and ignore it. The guy with the camera even tells the other guy he's been hit, and they are at the most 5 or 6 metres apart. It's brazen cheating, and ought not to be tolerated anywhere. I have been airsofting with mates in recent years, and if someone doesn't take their hits, we just kept hammering them, or crawl up real close and unload a clip into them on sensitive areas. I've seen some people get turfed out of the local airsoft site for blantant cheating... do they do that at paintball fields too?