Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the Best thing a Punter has said to you?

okeym0n

Jan 11, 2005
Manchester
Visit site
QUOTE]We also had a chap who came to us with a mask in his hand and asked us to help him as he couldn't get it on. I had to keep a straight face while I told him that it was because he already had a mask on and was trying to put another 1 over the top.[/QUOTE]

How they manage to put the goggles on upside down always amazes me!

I also like the various ways they manage to wear their ammo packs - like bumbags round the front is a classic, and the bandolier across the chest look is very fetching!

s'pose we've all done it though...

J.C

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Little Adam
Why do punters feel the need to wear camo face paint?
A group of lads came down to the local site recently all wearing balaclava's, i pointed out to them that they would just steam the masks up, there answer was "there just in case we get shot un the head". Neverless they didnt wear em the next game cos they couldnt see **** with em on, cos they had steamed up. Some people just dont listen.

james

securitypunk

Sep 14, 2003
my house.....duh
I was down @ 2k4, wen a punter started 2 creep up behind me, i heard him comin and shot him, he seemed shocked and annoyed whilst sayin "oh dats not fair, i pointed my gun at u, ur ment 2 surrender!"

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Stealing Sumo's glory, but this one has to be posted:

The punters all been briefed, told they'd receive one gun, one pot of paint to put into it and so went to the tent to collect the gear.

"Marshall, I can't close my hopper lid"

Picture : Open hopper, pot placed in the hole and sticking out the back, punter trying to close the lid over the pot...

:rolleyes:

We had a classic at the site last weekend and if I hadnt seen it for myself I wouldve never believed it.

This guy decides to look down his barrel while waiting for the game to start, goggles on by the way.

What happens next?????????????????

The pratt pulls the trigger and "WHACK" shoots himself in the face at point blank range.

Needless to say we took him off the field, changed his goggles, threw the lense away and gave him a good talking too.

Idiot!!!!!!

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
You know what I find funny..... people thinking they are the dogs bollocks because they have played slightly more paintball than someone else. Always cracks me up.......... my favourite is going to be when some "punter newb" gets onto one of these threads and tells the 60 players he was going to take paintballing that paint doesn't cost anything like what they were charged. Then they'll go go-karting and stop subsidising tourney play with their cash :)
Funniest thing is when "tourney player wannabes" show up on site with a £40 mag they just paid £200 for on Ebay and then proceed to mow down paying customers with paint they are paying £30 a crate for, twats.
Y'know the type, they show up on site, bright orange paintball shirts and a cheap cocker or knackered angel, walk around with ten pots on their backs thinking they are something special.
Then their marker packs up and they end up with an inferno :)
Or even better they go to get a fill only to be informed "sorry, we only run air mate, that's a compressor".
Thing is, if you ask them if they want to come to a tourney, they never come through, one excuse after another.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
I know, I know, the date makes this seem like a wind up, but honestly this is true.

"Marshal, which end does it shoot out of"

Then there are the number of things that I've been called instead of marshal, including "martian" and from a boy, possibly born with silver spoon in mouth, "erm, helper". Riiiiight.

As an extension to the
"can we shoot the marshals?"
"yes, but it makes yoru nose bleed"
usual exchange, one of them then asked how me getting shot would make his nose bleed. :rolleyes:

It's funny, wearing a pair of site goggles seems to have the magical effect of dropping your iq down to about 50.

Then again, wearing a set of marshal goggles drop it to 35, and tourney players goggles drops it to about 3 ;)