Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Whats the Best thing a Punter has said to you?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Flash-Bugout
I know, As an extension to the
"can we shoot the marshals?"
we have a good way of detering this if we expect getting shot at,we mess about with are gats while there getting ready,it's amazing how a couple of ropes of paint on a small target makes them think twice when told the marshels can shoot back;) :D :D :D

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
juts had a classic literally today.
punter starts playing a game, and looks at me and shouts

'theyre shooting at me, what do i do??!!'
so i said 'shoot back'
'but why?'...

..........OH MY GOD...was a girl for the record lol.

i always get asked 'can we shoot you', so i just laugh and say i'll pull them out for the whole day as they get what they give...usually shuts them up.

and people who have their own markers annoy the crap out of me. they chat during talks, act all hard as they have more experience than the others, and their marker either packs in and they dont know how to fix it, or theyre simple a ****e player overall..

cant help but laugh, some people can be weirdly stupid.

although one of the best teamwork moves ive seen in a game involved a player in a wheelchair...yes you read me right :D

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
once the walkons were walking down to the field furthest from the safe zone and the punters were going back, so we stopped to let a couple pass. one of them moves a branch out the way for his mate. bearing in mind that were out the safe zone so all are wearing masks at this point. lets go of the branch and i`m hit in the mask by a leaf at the end of the branch only to hear the words.
"i`m sorry mate did i get you in the eye`s ?"

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
so far for me my ultimate classic was whiel working at the same site as skeetmaster.

Punter half way up a tree, i spot him "you allright up there mate, bit dangerous up there aint it."

"Nahh im ok boss, but can you pass me my gun!"

mwhahahah lucky for him his team had already wiped out the other team or he'd of been in soem serious fecking pain.

Also i dont get peved at player with there own gats tbh, gives me something different to do when i have to show them how to fix there gats. No, just me then :rolleyes:

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
oh god yeah had a guy call me over saying his gun wasnt working. so i turned it upside down and fire a few times, nothing came out...weird...

so i took the bolt out and shoved the straight shot down it...and it stopped near the elbow

so i pushed harder, pulled back, pushed, pulled back pushed...wtf was happening???

took the shot out and looked into the gun...there was a STONE just infront of the elbow, literally wedged in there by the barrel

HTF DID THAT GET THERE???? i asked the guy and he was like 'what!!??, mustve been someone else'...