Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why do Ballers appear to be 'tight' ?

biturbo.s4

Jul 4, 2012
Northampton.
Ok, Some fair points here!

First off, If you think paintballing is expensive - Try running and maintaining a performance car!!

I thought that the majority of players would be youngers, and as such dont have as much money as those on car forums. This is definitely the one, BUT....

The way I look at it is surely if everyone is tight you get less bargains. If the person selling something is adamant they want £20 and not a penny less then fair enough, but still bumping a thread back up 6 weeks later and not excepting less is silly.
Thing is - if Sellers accept offers lower than they wanted, its swings and roundabouts, when that seller in the future wants to buy something he will also get a bargain.

Reactions: maniczombie

Chaos86

Starting Again :)
Aug 17, 2008
Cloud 9
the 50p savings can be used to put in peoples hoppers ;) thats why the majority of people want bargains, so they can screw people over on the field :D

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
What performance car do you have. i belong to a car forum also and people act the same as they do on this forum.....

Edit : i presume you have an Audi s4 in the same boat as me tbh i own a audi s3. I dont like Revo Tec anymore :(

Last edited:

biturbo.s4

Jul 4, 2012
Northampton.
E38?

Yeah Ive got a nogaro blue B5 S4, and trust me the 4 pot Audi S3 is alot easier to work on than the S4!
Engine out for everything!! One turbo was whining, engine out and replaced both. Now clutch is slipping slightly and guess what, engine out time again!!

:mad:

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
Haha yea i got a 2.0 turbo 2008 audi s3 tuned by revo running 400bhp with all the shiney bits and rs3 interior. selling it because i dont drive it that much. Oh and i live in luton

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
I think alot of people get comfort from knowing theyve got some money of things, i work in the flooring trade and customers will try and screw you down on a price all the time. Aswell sellers will usually inflate the price to slightly more than its worth because they hope someone will pay it before they start price dropping, its just what buying and sellings all about im afraid. X

biturbo.s4

Jul 4, 2012
Northampton.
I think alot of people get comfort from knowing theyve got some money of things, i work in the flooring trade and customers will try and screw you down on a price all the time. Aswell sellers will usually inflate the price to slightly more than its worth because they hope someone will pay it before they start price dropping, its just what buying and sellings all about im afraid. X
Oh I understand exactly what buying and selling is all about. But if everyone was less 'tight' then everyone gets more bargains, including sellers when they next need to buy something!!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
The thing that annoys me the most is people trying to call
"DIBS" on things

ohh and the clasic "Whats the lowest you will take " as if iam going to tell a seller that

Last edited: