Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why oh why

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
the death toll in iraq would be less if the yanks had a little less of a fascination with the blue on blue ordeal. i actually just got back from walking my dog actually, you really are an incredible person sure your not canadian? they way above the food chain over the surely.
Can someone help me with this? Is this all one sentence?

yes really all of them even angelina, the only true hot star is keira knightley best of all shes british haha.
Problem is, there's only one of her. Lets assume for a second that you plan to keep her for yourself (I know I would).
Lets also assume that there are other males who would also want some hot hollywood poontang.
When planning to anihilate an entire populous, you should anticipate that there might be some tasty 'spoils' to share around afterwards. Saving the seriously hot ones would make you a lot more popular, and you're going to need to be popular with grammar like yours...

they teach you how to do that multiple quote thing at school or space camp? cause its pretty impressive:)
Baca Loco taught me actually. And I agree, it's totally sweet.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
ok ok i concede, we shall keep th incredibly hot hollywood poontang as spoils of war, its ok though you can die in peace haha (for the record i do not wish death upon anyone of any race, colour or creed)

i have incredibly bad grammar, that i am aware of, however in my proffesion the only sort fo grammar we need is with the words "no, f*** off" usually said whilst holding a 24' stick and wearing a helmet, when this changes, then i shall consult the english dictionary.

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
ok ok i concede, we shall keep th incredibly hot hollywood poontang as spoils of war, its ok though you can die in peace haha .
Nope, still not understanding you.
i have incredibly bad grammar, that i am aware of, however in my proffesion the only sort fo grammar we need is with the words "no, f*** off" usually said whilst holding a 24' stick and wearing a helmet, when this changes, then i shall consult the english dictionary.
You work for a civil-war re-enactment society? Totally sweet...and you're right, they don't give a fxck how bad your spelling is, although your language might scare the tourists away.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
ok ok i concede, we shall keep th incredibly hot hollywood poontang as spoils of war, its ok though you can die in peace haha (for the record i do not wish death upon anyone of any race, colour or creed)

Generally the writing of prose, such as found on this very forum requires a decent comprehension of both spelling or grammar.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Really? All of them? Even Angelina? What about Carmen? Halle? I think I may be too hetero to agree with you on this one...

Meh .. none of them do it for me ... especially Angelina... how do you spell SKANK again.

...then they did the world a favor. Go walk your dog, discover girls, or do something that does not involve 'make-believing'.

I dont see the relavence , hes on a paintball forum obviously he has a hobby and a damn good one at that. Have you ever tried playing on xbox live for more then 3 matches before you get 14yr american little ****s mouthing off....

If, by destroyed, you mean 'created, nurtured and championed', then you're totally right.

Yea but rap music is a soulless piece of Gangsta mother ****ing piece of **** anyway, theres very few GOOD rappers out there that talk about NOT putting caps in asses

They can, they just choose not to. Its infuriating, but not a deal-breaker in my opinion.

Thats because americans like to think that they are different and better then the rest of the world .. when they are FAR FAR from it, that and they think if they dumb down there speech to, the level of 6 year olds and retards they can pass it off as a new language , AMERICAN. If a 6 year old british kid spelt colour , color .. you know what that would make it , a mistake, just like america.

A common thought-process amongst the 'proles'. Lets not forget the Brits did it too though...

True but we dont bomb our allies just because we havent got orders through not to, there have nearly been a total of british troops killed by dumb ass americans with machine guns, and a superiority complex.

Erm, they certainly brought a little death in the early days, mainly through being too trigger-happy (I blame the Xbox), but I'm pretty sure they didn't contribute any anarchy. In fact, the organised distribution of anarchy would be something of an oxy-moron.

and yet the youtube link shows all, wow blaming a game console for your troops being stupid, whats next you gonna blame rap music for knife and gun crime... oh wait you actually can.

No, not at all. You're obviously educated and must, no doubt, have a perfectly legit case of dyslexia...
ok you got me there ... but i dont care if he is stupid

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
Nope, still not understanding you.

You work for a civil-war re-enactment society? Totally sweet...and you're right, they don't give a fxck how bad your spelling is, although your language might scare the tourists away.
just as well my tourists stay longer than a couple of hours then;)