Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

why oh why

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
Welcome back mark, Im thinking you've been out for a year fo sho!

Hopefully see you around and about soon!

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
ok you got me there ... but i dont care if he is stupid
Aw....
Were you trying to do the quote thing? Thats precious.

Number one. Anyone who makes an argument against an entire race of people is a moron. I could say that the UK was just a bunch of nasty looking chavs, that the women are terrible in bed, or that you're just a load of football-hooligan-thugs with awful teeth, and while it may be a popular stereotype, and true of a small percentile, its a completely bigoted argument that would make me look ridiculous amongst people more traveled/knowledgeable than I.

Number 2. No, I have never tried '...being on Xbox live...' etc. I see that as a positive.

Number 3. You clearly know nothing of rap music. If you know nothing about something, it's best not to get into a debate about it. I have had 3 top 40 hits, all rap songs, and none of them popped anything in anyones ass...

Number 4. What qualifies you to speak knowledgably about 'What Americans like to think?

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Number 3. You clearly know nothing of rap music. If you know nothing about something, it's best not to get into a debate about it. I have had 3 top 40 hits, all rap songs, and none of them popped anything in anyones ass...
OK. Very important question: WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THESE?

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Aw....
Were you trying to do the quote thing? Thats precious.
ok so i forgot the tags , ill admit you certainly have me there , especially as i have 3 A levels in IT and am currently doing an honors degree that is quite bad.

Number one. Anyone who makes an argument against an entire race of people is a moron. I could say that the UK was just a bunch of nasty looking chavs, that the women are terrible in bed, or that you're just a load of football-hooligan-thugs with awful teeth, and while it may be a popular stereotype, and true of a small percentile, its a completely bigoted argument that would make me look ridiculous amongst people more traveled/knowledgeable than I.
ok i will concede to the point that not all people are the same, we are all unique individuals, yada, yada, yoda.
And ill admit that we have serious chav issuses, one ide love to ffix personally :D

The women arnt bad in bed or at least mine isnt , you will just have to trust me on that.

Foot ball hoolgans are fools, and should be shot. the more civil amongst us prefer runnign around dressed like power rangers, and shoot each other with paint filled balls of jelly.

As for the teeth my teeth , though pefectly stright, need five fillings as ive been on the waiting list 3 years until just recently.

Number 2. No, I have never tried '...being on Xbox live...' etc. I see that as a positive.
then YOU are in no position to argue upon something you are ignorant about.

Yea well good for you i havent heard anything by you, to my express knowledge, and good on you for it.

But if you read my post you would have seen that i put most , GOOD rappers dont talk about that i.e you.

But alot of "mainstream" rappers i.e 50 Cent , eminem, dr dre , lil jon ect DO talk about shooting people , and all that other gangsta ****, and while i like the sound of the music itself, i think that the lyrics are portraying negative stereotypes, that the artist then complain about to the media.

So all i have to say is yes i probably dont know as much as you about rap however i know my oppinions on the subject from what i do know.

Number 4. What qualifies you to speak knowledgably about 'What Americans like to think?

If you reads my post i insinuated that americans lack the brain capacity to think and although ill admit that , although i have met few americans in my time, some of them were very nice people , others i would like to stab repeatedly in the chest if it would shut them up.

all in all i suppose its true that americans have done a lot of good in this world , and a select few have done a lot of bad, it just seems that in my life time its mainly the latter.

Also i notice how you didnt reply to my post with the youtube video.

Any reason why... im looking forwards to your reply. This is fun, i do so enjoy a nice little mud throwing session.

:D:D:D

Look forward to hearing back from you.