Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

An apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ollytheosteo

Ok- time for a (brief) return to sanity. I'm sorry if this whole thing has brought needless grief to innocent players on the Red Heat squad who are otherwise ok folks. I've had a PM from someone lacking the testicular fortitude to post, "thanking" me for them being damned by association, to which I'd reply well, it depends who you associate with then doesn't it :rolleyes:
If there are players who feel hard done by, then come on here and say so and while you're at it explain why your captain got me on my own, identified himself as the captain of your team and told me that he would kill me if I didn't watch my e-mouth. (and why it takes several idiots to intimidate one disabled fatty:D )
Over a post on a website.
About paintball.
If you say it out loud it sounds funny but he didn't seem to be joking and I really hate bullies and thugs. My instinctive reaction to any kind of threat is to make everyone aware of who's threatening me so that if I do turn up face down in a ditch we all know who to blame.

Oh and by the way- the other fellows with him didn't identify themselves but instead stuck to schoolboy taunts as I was walking away. I don't know who they were, which is why I described them as "friends/teammates" in my original post. They may well have had nothing to do with the team and the guy who identified himself as Lee did all the actual threatening.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by bmw
do we know who the other 3-4 redheat players are?
ASk ollie to just re-write a few words as the guys around him where nothing to do with it as I was not, He has made it look like the people where backing him up, Lee was on his own with his comments, I actually told him to stop being stupid and stop mouthing off.

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
Originally posted by mad dog

ASk ollie to just re-write a few words as the guys around him where nothing to do with it as I was not, He has made it look like the people where backing him up, Lee was on his own with his comments, I actually told him to stop being stupid and stop mouthing off.
Dude, are you on crack?

but seriously mouthing off would have been when the incodent happend but this was like 11 day's or so after it, the confrontation was planned and damm right out of order.

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Not involved, would like to comment.

What the hell is happening???

I am smelling the stink this is causing all the way over here!

If the statement is true, (why wouldn't it) of what happened, I can see why no-one has replyed yet.

I dont support this kind of behaviour.

I know Lee very well, I helped form Red Heat with him. I know what Lee and the team have been through. I can probably guess which members were with him.

I do not know exactly what happened. This may have been spur of the moment, hot headed behaviour.

I still continue to be a member of the team.PERIOD. The team needs help, (not baiting and jibeing) what kind of a reaction would you expect from someone taunted and forced down, of course they are going to blow and kickback at sometime. And everyone does it differently.

In time I am sure, after some thought and cooling, an apology will surface.

Lee when I get time off I'll call.
But what I would do mate is sort the wheat from the chaffe in the team, then get back to business.

Ask Mark to think before posting.(some of it was valid, the rest was annoying) Your taking off because of this? After all the crap that you spewed out under the teams name! You home wrecker!

You even said you were there, as a team mate friend you should have walked Lee away, thats your day job to keep people away from situations like this.

Lets get back to peacefully blowing each others heads off. And remember that big rock that gets thrown in the water can make huge ripples!

"I beat 100 bucks this wont be the end of the witch hunt"

All, think what you are doing, other than just jumping on here and joining the band wagon. Looking at some of the posts condeming Red Heat, they are just inflaming the situation.

Flame me if you wish, but guidance is whats needed. Not what is happening here.

Wanna moan? 731 285 2091.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Not involved, would like to comment.

Originally posted by Crusher
What the hell is happening???

I am smelling the stink this is causing all the way over here!

If the statement is true, (why wouldn't it) of what happened, I can see why no-one has replyed yet.

I dont support this kind of behaviour.

I know Lee very well, I helped form Red Heat with him. I know what Lee and the team have been through. I can probably guess which members were with him.

I do not know exactly what happened. This may have been spur of the moment, hot headed behaviour.

I still continue to be a member of the team.PERIOD. The team needs help, (not baiting and jibeing) what kind of a reaction would you expect from someone taunted and forced down, of course they are going to blow and kickback at sometime. And everyone does it differently.

In time I am sure, after some thought and cooling, an apology will surface.

Lee when I get time off I'll call.
But what I would do mate is sort the wheat from the chaffe in the team, then get back to business.

Ask Mark to think before posting.(some of it was valid, the rest was annoying) Your taking off because of this? After all the crap that you spewed out under the teams name! You home wrecker!

You even said you were there, as a team mate friend you should have walked Lee away, thats your day job to keep people away from situations like this.

Lets get back to peacefully blowing each others heads off. And remember that big rock that gets thrown in the water can make huge ripples!

"I beat 100 bucks this wont be the end of the witch hunt"

All, think what you are doing, other than just jumping on here and joining the band wagon. Looking at some of the posts condeming Red Heat, they are just inflaming the situation.

Flame me if you wish, but guidance is whats needed. Not what is happening here.

Wanna moan? 731 285 2091.
Thats what I did walk him away!

Im the sport to play ball, period and will continue to.

Enough said. Homewrecker No, Pissed off yes.

Had enough Of political bull-and lies yes, Time we all realised one thing, we all have one goal and that is to be better and have fun.

I have said my piece condem me if you want, I tell the truth mate, and fear no critising comments,

Christ can we make a movie out of this lot.

O

ollytheosteo

Ok- I've had a few words with Mad Dog and he's satisfied me completely and entirely non-violently that he was the player who stopped Lee from going off any further. The irony is I didn't even know it was him until he told me so as my attention was focussed on the shaven noggin half an inch from my nose. Thanks for stepping in mate and good luck with future ventures.
As to the others involved- I haven't identified you, I don't care who you are and if you objected to anything said you sure as hell kept quiet about it at the time:rolleyes:

Crusher- sorry mate, it felt pretty calculated to me. I'm sure some people still feel the whole thing was perfectly justified and are now hating afresh and planning revenge, but let's face it; the whole thing started over a throwaway comment I made on p8, ironically enough based on comments by someone who has now dropped the team and legged it. Hey ho. Quite how that becomes a reason to kill is a bit beyond me.

Mods- I feel this thread may have run its course and perhaps should be stopped whilst it's still very, very funny.

EDIT ADDED: Olly, you are entitled to your opinion. Surely we need to hear from Lee first, don't we? TFP

O

ollytheosteo

Cheers to the cartel, but I couldn't do that to a man- getting bukkaked to death is harsh beyond even my capacity for evil. I'd love an ashtry tho;)

Status
Not open for further replies.