Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ANS gear.com ANY GOOD???

nud123

Jul 2, 2010
Wirral uk
i was just thinking of ordering a new gun from them and was just wondering (as i have never used them before) if they are reliable?

any feedback is aprechiated ;)

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Keep in mind they are in the US, so you could be better off in the long run ordering from someone in the UK for example, BZ or LiPs...

soul snatcher24

Jan 9, 2009
King's Lynn
i have used ANS gear to buy some small items that aren't availible in the UK

if you can get the gun over here then i would recomend supporting your local businesses however i have had great service from ANS gear, even though the postage is a bit high:rolleyes:

nud123

Jul 2, 2010
Wirral uk
i cant find anyone in the uk that sells th dagerous power fusion fx and thats the gun i have settled on. ive got in touch with lips and there gunna get in touch, but if they cant get it i'll go to ans. cheers for the comments though ;)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I have purchased a few things through o-ring monkey and their shipping is a standard $10 no matter what you order and their customer service is excellent. Even though they dont have the fx listed on their site Im sure they will be able to source it for you. Have seen a fair bit of bad feedback on the nation about ANS.