Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

anyone going to paintfest??

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
hey all,am looking into going to paintfest as ive got all my own gear and thought id would enjoy 2 days of paintball madness,
is it worth going?
anybody want to meet up in machester station and get the train to birmingham and share a taxi to the site?
cheers ballers!!

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
cheers guys, have looked at the site and it looks awesome! when will the teams be decided and how do i choose my team?
which 1 has the most fun and patience for newbies??lol

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
Yes I'm going, taking my girlfriend to try and get her into paintball.

I think the USDE should have a big call to arms on this site on the run up to paintfest:)

I went to last years one and had a really good time, the whole site is opened up which makes for some really good battles. The only bad bit was the long walk back to HQ when you got shot out.

Do Ainsley proud and sign up for the USDE!

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
was thinking of joining up with the USDE, got nothing to do with the fact there winning!lol
do you get too choose or get your team chosen for you?
on the saturday it says something about woodsball games,are they any good or is it all about the diamond wars game and just walk around the stalls and meet greg hastings?
:)

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
cheers guys, have looked at the site and it looks awesome! when will the teams be decided and how do i choose my team?
which 1 has the most fun and patience for newbies??lol
It doesn't matter who you play for really, You will be helped from the moment you walk through the door. There are regular players that are RSL's (recruit squad leaders) that will lead new players to the site, show them short cuts and help them out. This is a massive site covering over 200 acre's, you could spend all day there and only see half of it. In the past we have had marshals getting lost in the jungle area :eek:

Reactions: odins-sidekick

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
was thinking of joining up with the USDE, got nothing to do with the fact there winning!lol
do you get too choose or get your team chosen for you?
on the saturday it says something about woodsball games,are they any good or is it all about the diamond wars game and just walk around the stalls and meet greg hastings?
:)
You can play for who you like. On the Saturday there will be woodsball games going on all day. There will be sniper classes, RPG target practice, Angel Tiberius and Tippmann Tech classes, Laser games, Airsoft games, 3man CQB Killhouse Games. The Gadget show guys will be there, there will be the trade show and as you mentioned Greg Hastings will be there with his new Greg Hastings Live Lounge to play his game in. And then there is the PARTY.........

Reactions: odins-sidekick